looking for a new cam dom (no novice anymore)

broken_spirit89

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 10, 2013
I'll try to make this as brief as possible.

I'm currently looking for a new and experienced dom, dont care whether you are male or female because I'm bi.

That being said, my old master (we'd a wonderful time- almost three years) he trained me to be a good boy and
obedient slave, we had a weekly session. Sometimes more than that.

During the time he introduced me being chaste, at first I had a weird feeling about that, later i was beginning
to enjoy it, and since that time ive been wearing a spiral cage to keep me in my place. We'd a very elaborate method
for the keys- i locked them in a time locked vault which only opens every 7d. He trusted me, and I trusted him.
Sometimes the session was over and i hadnt even unlocked myself and placed the keys back under his supervison. When he was
on vacation i had to set the time lock for the duration of his vacation.

Furthermore sometimes, he forced me to edge a bit, especially after two weeks locked , and if i came too early i had to cum into a condom
and squeeze it out and swallow it. I hated this at first, but later I even enjoyed that. We both agreed NO SCAT.

Sometimes we just chatted a bit, sometimes he had to make me work with my toys.

After the first year our sessions began with one glass of my own piss, which I had to drink before looking in his eyes. I must
say i did not like that and if u feel addressed as a prospective master/mistress I do not want that again. Even if its an essential part in puppy play which we did at least once a month.

Well, longer than expected, anyway I know there are many jerks out there, so I'll make this a bit more interesting. If u want
me, write some kind words why u want me, what toys u want me to buy. All my old toys wound up in the trash. New master new toys
thats my principle. I prefer Amazon Links (ASINS).

Some personal details:
athletic build, 24y, ~6ft, ~182lbs.

Featured Threads

New Personals