Looking for a punishment to get motivated

Raven92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 24, 2022
Hello,

I have been very lazy with my studies lately.... for example will having a big exam in two weeks, but haven't started to study yet....

Maybe someone from here would be so nice to help this slut to get motivated again?

Limits: needels, blood, everything that belongs in the Toilette, public play, pet-play, pics and videos

Not really into pain. Living not alone, so it should be quite.

Items: household stuff, some toys like dildo, vobrator, anal plug

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hello,

I have been very lazy with my studies lately.... for example will having a big exam in two weeks, but haven't started to study yet....

Maybe someone from here would be so nice to help this slut to get motivated again?

Limits: needels, blood, everything that belongs in the Toilette, public play, pet-play, pics and videos

Have u found a dom yet?

Raven92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 24, 2022
Had gotten a punishment per pn yesterday already.

But if you want to suggest one too, feel free 😀

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium
Hello,

Hello slut, Indeed i can help you on that, text me if you didn't find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Theos

Featured Threads

New Personals