Looking for a scene to do with my sir

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
Hi all. I'm looking for a new scene to go through with my boyfriend/dom. Any ideas would be appreciated. My likes and limits are in my signature.

Things we have:
Bed tie downs
vibrators (ones a magic wand)
wax
blindfold
gag
whips
butt plugs
rope
hand cuffs
dildos

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vibe in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 20 minutes rip the clamps off and pm me for punishment.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Have him tie you to the bed in such a way that the Hitachi is just out of reach so that you have to strain to get to it. For example, you are tied out spread-eagle and it is suspended an inch or two about you. Maybe you can arch your back and get to it, maybe not. Decide how long you get to try and come.

If you succeed, you get to a treat (Dom/BF decides). If you fail, he gets to pick a punishment (like maybe more denial for the night).

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
Have him tie you to the bed in such a way that the Hitachi is just out of reach so that you have to strain to get to it. For example, you are tied out spread-eagle and it is suspended an inch or two about you. Maybe you can arch your back and get to it, maybe not. Decide how long you get to try and come.

If you succeed, you get to a treat (Dom/BF decides). If you fail, he gets to pick a punishment (like maybe more denial for the night).

Awesome thanks!

Any others?

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vibe in your pussy (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 20 minutes rip the clamps off and pm me for punishment.

Could do this but my Sir lives with me and would rather do things to me

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
I hope you let us all know what scene you ended up selecting and how it went. I always love reading a good report!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Could do this but my Sir lives with me and would rather do things to me

he can do it with u. have him cuffs u behind your back. then he can do everything else. including giving you spankings for doing bad

Featured Threads

New Personals