Looking for a slave to fuck my fiancé

Shadow.Kitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 6, 2022
Looking for a beautiful woman to fuck my fiancé. I want to go somewhere with him I. Public and arrange to have you show up and start seducing him in front of everyone and take him somewhere and fuck him. He won’t know this is going to happen so it will be a nice surprise for him.

Let me know if interested. In Denver, CO

Reactions: Animalfxn

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Looking for a beautiful woman to fuck my fiancé. I want to go somewhere with him I. Public and arrange to have you show up and start seducing him in front of everyone and take him somewhere and fuck him. He won’t know this is going to happen so it will be a nice surprise for him.

Let me know if interested. In Denver, CO
If he truly knows nothing of this. Then it is not consensual. This should not be the way you approach this kink focused on your own wants and desires. At a minimum talk to him about it and if he’s agreed then just tell him there will be a day and time it happens and that you are ok with it.
If he’s not aware of this kink and you’re really just springing it on him like this odds are you’re going to have a mess on your hands. If he turns her down and she keeps pressing even legal actions could come of this.

Featured Threads

New Personals