Dominant
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
Kinks
Impact play, control, improvement dynamics
Limits
Illegal, scat, brats
Experience
Decently experienced irl. Only online since the pandemic due to busy work schedule

Teret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 26, 2023
I usually go for improvement based dynamics. I like to set tasks and punishments around what you want to improve about yourself. Could be working out, chores, studying or maybe something a bit more NSFW. The control offered by this still of play really does it for me.

However in the last few months work has really become stressful and so I am also looking for a stressball. A masochist i.e., interested in pain, punishments, humiliation, degradation. The ideal is a dynamic where someone is ok with me releasing my frustrations on them.

Both of these dynamics are independent of each other. You could approach me for either of them. This wont be 24/7 or long sessions everyday. Subs who communicate well and know their limits get first preference.

Kinks - Control (not 24/7 or life impacting), orgasm control, denial (not excessively long), Impact play, praise, humiliation, degradation. None of these are dealbreakers tho and I am always open to discussion.

I respect safe words and limits. Since this is an online dynamic I am not looking for brats. Kindly leave a message if you are 21 or older.

As a check, mention your favourite ice cream flavour.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Teret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 26, 2023
This thread is open once again. Found someone but got ghosted.

I ve got zero issues if you want to stop but communication is a bare necessity. If you are a ghoster, please do not bother.

Reactions: WannabeObedient

WannabeObedient

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2023
I was looking for an improvement dynamic just like this but with a domme.

Good luck to you!!

Featured Threads

New Personals