Looking for a strict serious dom

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
orgasm control, tpe, pet play, slavery, bondage, 24/7 restriction, toilet control, edging, degradation.
Limits
electro play, blood and gore, pee play(golden showers etc).

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
Hi! My friend made me sign up here. i am a 20f from India. I am looking for a dom who is willing to own me. Before you read my likes and dislikes, please note that I will not send any pictures or videos of me. not very early. Reach out to me only if you are comfortable with no media. Thank you.
Likes are orgasm control, tpe, pet play, slavery, bondage, 24/7 restriction, toilet control, edging, degradation.
Limits and dislikes are electro play, blood and gore, pee play(golden showers etc).

Reactions: Dreruss45

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi! My friend made me sign up here. i am a 20f from India. I am looking for a dom who is willing to own me. Before you read my likes and dislikes, please note that I will not send any pictures or videos of me. not very early. Reach out to me only if you are comfortable with no media. Thank you.
Likes are orgasm control, tpe, pet play, slavery, bondage, 24/7 restriction, toilet control, edging, degradation.
Limits and dislikes are electro play, blood and gore, pee play(golden showers etc).
It would be worth clarifying the specific items that are just dislikes from the ones that are actual hard limits. It will help refine your results better.

It’s on the mindset that a Dom may use a dislike as a punishment for a sub but would/should never use a limit as a punishment.
Good luck on your search. Good post.

mari95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
It would be worth clarifying the specific items that are just dislikes from the ones that are actual hard limits. It will help refine your results better.

It’s on the mindset that a Dom may use a dislike as a punishment for a sub but would/should never use a limit as a punishment.
Good luck on your search. Good post.
Thank you for the suggestion. It makes sense, will clarify it accordingly

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Your post says that your friend made you sign up here. Before exploring please make sure a Dom is really want you want and not what your friend think you should get.

Do not do anything you're not totally comfortable with.

I'd suggest lots of conversations about kinks and potential tasks etc from Doms before accepting or playing.

It's important to know you can 'shop around' and talk to lots of Doms before finding one you click with. Don't be afraid of telling someone they just don't fit what you're after if you dont think you click.

-RM

Dreruss45

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 3, 2024
Hey let's connect together...by the way I'm also from India🙋‍♂️

Featured Threads

New Personals