Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Hello Ladies,

1) Do you like it when you are called degrading names?

2) Do you like it when you are given tasks to complete.

3) Do you like it when you are told what to do, for example when you're horny, be told how to play, what to do to yourself for someone elses amusement. How to make someone happy rather than achieve your own orgasm?

4) Like to feel owned. Always willing to serve someone else before yourself?

If so, please message me. I'm looking for a female to dominate who will enjoy messaging me when horny and appreciate all the tasks I tell them to do within limits. You WILL be humiliated.

Others have claimed to enjoy being humiliated, only to not follow tasks and just want fantasy chat to masturbate too. That's not what I'm after. If you message me, you should know you cum when I say you can. You play when I want you too. Not the other way around.

Look forward to hearing from any sluts that want some fun.

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Always looking for more dirty females to play with. I'm very creative and tailor tasks to work with your turn ons, drop me a private message if you're interested x

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Miss Kubo has definitely been having fun from my commands. (Which you can read in her blogs)

Always looking for more horny dirty females to entertain me.

Reactions: The king

alesub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2013
Too bad I'm only psychologically female, but I hope you have fun because the thought surely aroused me 😊

hereforshards

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2019
I myself have a sub girl friend who I think would please you. Unfortunately she's not on here but id be more than happy to give you her contact info if you'd like

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I myself have a sub girl friend who I think would please you. Unfortunately she's not on here but id be more than happy to give you her contact info if you'd like
Give her to me i'm looking for a sub to torture and have fun with

Featured Threads

New Personals