Looking for a whore to humiliate

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Looking again for a female plaything that will do humiliating tasks.

I've found that proof of completion or attempting tasks via pic / video to be a must now. (No face though)
Please understand I do try and spend time setting my tasks and suit them to your turn ons, so I would like to see you tackle them wherever possible.

Ive had a flurry of private messages from newbie girls im assuming were bored in lockdown and horny. 🤪

They mostly claimed that they were into being exposed, wanted to be naughty, wanted to have a submissive lifestyle and then not log in to KT or kik again after 1/2 days since creating an account. If you aren't in it for the mindset of various tasks atleast over a week or so please don't message.

There's plenty of guys on kik that would love to see you show off your tits and ass before you leave after your 1 day thrill. I want females who will stick around for a while.

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
Looking again for a female plaything that will do humiliating tasks.

I've found that proof of completion or attempting tasks via pic / video to be a must now. (No face though)
Please understand I do try and spend time setting my tasks and suit them to your turn ons, so I would like to see you tackle them wherever possible.

Ive had a flurry of private messages from newbie girls im assuming were bored in lockdown and horny. 🤪

They mostly claimed that they were into being exposed, wanted to be naughty, wanted to have a submissive lifestyle and then not log in to KT or kik again after 1/2 days since creating an account. If you aren't in it for the mindset of various tasks atleast over a week or so please don't message.

There's plenty of guys on kik that would love to see you show off your tits and ass before you leave after your 1 day thrill. I want females who will stick around for a while.
How do you want me to contact you?

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Hope you all had a good Christmas,
I'm back to looking for females on the naughty list to entertain me. PM me if you're interested.

Featured Threads

New Personals