Looking for an owner

Darklight

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 23, 2022
Hello there!
I’ve had some really amazing experiences in the last few months since I posted last but I am back in the market. I am really excited to be part of this and I am so ready and willing to put in the effort and hopefully meet some new friends along the way!

About me

I’m male. I am a very head strong and determined person. Once I set my mind to something, I give it my all. With that said, I am a very submissive person and I do enjoy pleasing others even at my own expense. I enjoy reading, playing board games, movies (super hero movie are some of my favorites), and I look for opportunities to visit game stores and conventions when possible. I guess I’m a bit of a nerd haha!

Likes and interests

I am new to getdare but I’ve had a little bit of experience as a sub although this is the most serious I’ve become towards making this my lifestyle every day. I’m still developing my list of likes but I enjoy orgasm control, cum play, anal (interested in having an anal orgasm but haven’t gotten there yet), denial, teasing, joi, and I’m sure there’s more. I am a pretty open person and I’m willing to try new things. I’m interested in being owned and giving my control to someone else. There’s something so relieving about giving someone control of my sexuality and potentially more of my life.

Dislikes and limits

As far as limits goes, I won’t do anything that involves social suicide. Im willing to do hidden public but anything too public is going to be a limit. Needles, blood, scat, vomit are all limits. For dislikes (still willing to do, maybe good for punishments/tasks) I would say pain, cbt, bladder control, line writing etc.

Toys

I have a dildo, nipple clamps, a fleshlight, some bondage cuffs, butt plugs, cock rings (including a vibrating one), collar/leash etc. I’m also willing to pick up new supplies as needed within reason.

What am I looking for

I am looking for an owner. I want to find someone that I relate to and cares about me but is willing to put their foot down and control me. I am looking for something more long term and not just to help you get off once. I’m willing to put in the work to make this worth your time and energy and I hope I can please you. I’m hoping to find someone really and genuine but strict when needed.

Contact me

Thank you for reading my ad and I hope I made a good impression! I’m sure you have questions and want to discuss further. You can reach me here or on kik. My username is dispeldarkness on kik. If there is another communication channel you would prefer, let me know and I can look into it

slave.doggy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2018
hey are you looking for a mistress, message me on skype, my mistress is seeking new slaves, message me on skype,

live:.cid.4e70e9b6023ab16f

Featured Threads