Looking for bandage dare

Anshi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2019
Hi I m male 28 years old I m dom n looking for some bandage dare for my slave I don't want to make my account so posting from her account

Suggest so interesting and painfull dares

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
If you want a simple, yet effective dare, considering the fact that she is very heavily and disgustingly fat, have her spread one tablespoon of uncooked rice (or sugar, or beans) inside her shoes between the soles of her feet and the closest piece of clothing she uses (so that the rice would be in direct contact with her skin).

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Hi I m male 28 years old I m dom n looking for some bandage dare for my slave I don't want to make my account so posting from her account

Suggest so interesting and painfull dares

By the way, what is a bandage dare?

Anshi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2019
If you want a simple, yet effective dare, considering the fact that she is very heavily and disgustingly fat, have her spread one tablespoon of uncooked rice (or sugar, or beans) inside her shoes between the soles of her feet and the closest piece of clothing she uses (so that the rice would be in direct contact with her skin).

I will try this today and then make her report back

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I will try this today and then make her report back

Make sure you keep on it for a full amount of time! 4 hours would be ideal... But don't be afraid to cut it short if you feel you cannot hold it any more!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
That would be bondage. You seriously need to take a pause and do some research and get a mentor. There is lots of safety required in rope play. The fact that you didnt even call it the right name means youre not familiar with it. This can result in serious injury if both parties are inexperienced.
Tip 1 always have scissors to cut free in emergent conditions. Search through the site here, i remember seeing lots of good rope related posts about safety and precautions. Maybe see if you can find a rope top locally to help out or even rope workshops with your local clubs. This isnt something you just grab and start tying while shooting for the level the brings pain and not knowing the do's and dont's of rope use.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yikes! Thanks for jumping in here @subzzzero, as you say this is not a beginners game.
Learning rope bondage requires patience and a slow and steady approach to build skills and learn your sub tolerance. There is no hard rule for what she will be able to take, everyone's joints and flexibility varies. You also need to learn how to watch for issue with blood flow both from the binding and from contorted positioning.
You can find links to my threads on bondage 101 and various techniques on my profile page, but just a few quick tips. Start by just tying wrists and ankles, you should master these basics before moving on to anything else.
Always check to ensure the sub is not unduly distressed, some people tend to panic when bound for the first time and this can result in serious consequences if you are not looking out for it.
If in doubt, let her out!

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals