Looking for dares and tasks for tities

Sheisbd

Catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 29, 2021
Hello I am a A-cup which I know I very small but what are some dares or tasks yall want me to do.

I like -pain,soreness,

I don’t like -blood,permanent things that can happen.

but other that that I will do anything

you can also dm me if you want to tell me in private

Reactions: SingleMisss31

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
You can start by rubbing some ice on your nipples, till they're nice and hard, and get a rubberband and flick your nipples with them, or if not, a ruler will do.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
H
Hello I am a A-cup which I know I very small but what are some dares or tasks yall want me to do.

I like -pain,soreness,

I don’t like -blood,permanent things that can happen.

but other that that I will do anything

you can also dm me if you want to tell me in private
HOw do u feel about needles?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It doesn’t matter if you like them or not. Needles is not a kink that should be done online. Correct angles of entry locations on body sterilization and aftercare. Not to mention if something goes wrong lack of hands on to help. Just be safe. People will add all sorts of fantasy type tasks on here. Trust your gut.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
something I love to do to myself is to get those tiny binder clips, put them on, and then put on a padded bra and go about my day. If I can last an hour, I get to take them off. If I can't last an hour, I'll rotate them and start the clock again. I repeat this for as long as im out, and so far I have never lasted an hour. after each rotation it gets more and more painful. My nipples and entire tits are sore for the rest of the day and depending on how long I did it, it might last into the next day

Featured Threads

New Personals