Hellsing75

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Feb 21, 2014
Hello all! Currently, I’m still looking for people to role play with on kik! Let me be clear: I’ll send nudes, rp, and we’ll have a great time. I’m on usually every day, so message me any time if you’re interested! And don’t worry- ALL of your kinks can be included, so don’t hesitate to ask!

Sissyboy7803

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 27, 2018
Hello all! Currently, I’m still looking for people to role play with on kik! Let me be clear: I’ll send nudes, rp, and we’ll have a great time. I’m on usually every day, so message me any time if you’re interested! And don’t worry- ALL of your kinks can be included, so don’t hesitate to ask!
Hey I’m up for it kik me at bigdim78

Davyz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2016
Would love to roleplay hun, send me a kik: davyz

Hellsing75

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Feb 21, 2014
If anyone is still interested, I’m still available! I love to roleplay and send plenty of pics (and maybe videos) as mentioned above!

Here’s my kik if you’re interested: Cowhaley
I also have discord: Cowhaley#9218

Joshua_Henderson

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 17, 2019
Hey Kik me and we can have some fun together I’m into most things and I love shemales
My Kik: joshua27287383

Hellsing75

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Feb 21, 2014
I’m still eager to play, everyone! Remember, ALL of your interests can be included! My limits are almost nonexistent for rp! So, if you’re looking for some fun (with PLENTY of pics included) don’t hesitate to message me!

Kik: Cowhaley

DM me on Kinktalk if you have another method of communication you’d like to use!

Joshua_henders

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2019
Do u want to rp with me I’m down for anything u want and I love exchanging pics and vids
My Kik is: Tom_henderson101

Hellsing75

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Feb 21, 2014
The offer is still valid my lovelies! I’d be more than happy to send videos, as long as my phone storage allows it.

Feel free to kik me if you’re up for it!

Kik: Cowhaley

Reactions: Brownman12346

Featured Threads

New Personals