Looking for girls that like tasks and to be dominated

BananaMan.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2024
I use Snapchat along with a few other things I’m exploring my sexual desires and I am open too a number of things. I have limits though so just ask any desire and I will see if I can help you out. I am sexually unhappy with my partner and want to explore my desires. I have a 9inch dick and am interested in dominating with videos or calls.

BananaMan.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2024
I use Snapchat along with a few other things I’m exploring my sexual desires and I am open too a number of things. I have limits though so just ask any desire and I will see if I can help you out. I am sexually unhappy with my partner and want to explore my desires. I have a 9inch dick and am interested in dominating with videos or calls.
I am kinky and have terrible mommy issues. PM me if you’re interested it may take me a few days I’m with my partner a lot but in my alone time I will get back to everyone.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If at a fresh 18 you’re unhappy with your partner. You really should just cut them loose and find one that fits best. It’s not like there’s been any real time invested. No kids or mutual property. You’re still very young.

Featured Threads

New Personals