Looking for kinky ideas

littleredlola

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2015
Hello all,

I am looking for some kinky ideas/dares/punishments. I'll tell you a little bit about my situation and supplies -

I am a female submissive living with two housemates in a small apartment. I cant be loud and I cant do anything outside of my room. I currently have a Master, he lives six hours away but I go down to visit him on weekends once a month. We skype every day.

Limits - I dont insert anything vaginally. No blood, no public humiliation, no skyping with strangers.

Fetishes - Bondage, pet play, mild humiliation, food play, dilemmas, small amounts of pain, cumming many times in a row, orgasm denial, anal

Supplies - lots of rope, lots of belts, a couple locks with keys, thigh high sheer stockings, a buttplug tail, kitty ears, a collar, a magic bullet, and other normal house things.

Please, bring on any dirty, kinky ideas you have for me to do! If Master approves of any of them, I shall fulfill and post a report on this thread.

DrFehnel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2015
Hey add me on kik I would love to tell you what to do. My kik is maxstubbsxo

littleredlola

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 28, 2015
Kik

Whoops I'm sorry! Forgot to mention, Master doesn't allow me to give my kik out unless He tells me to.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
wear the collar and the butt plug tail and ears, tape the magic bullet to your clit get on your knee and have your hands tied to your ankles tight and legs spread wide. stay like that for as long as your master wishes and only he may let you cum

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
google search on how to make rope harness and panties... then use your ropes and make one... wear it under your normal clothes for a day

Featured Threads

New Personals