Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito3797

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 3, 2015
I'm looking for any female cattle that wants training and to be owned I have multiple years if experience and currently own a live in cow in training now I'm just looking to expand my herd. If you have any questions pm me I'm taking interviews their serious applicants only plz thx

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
Can you please share your progress of your cow that you currently own? It'd be good for members to see what you started with and the current state of your cow to help us determine if we'd like to be a part of the herd.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Can you please share your progress of your cow that you currently own? It'd be good for members to see what you started with and the current state of your cow to help us determine if we'd like to be a part of the herd.
This is excellent here. I love seeing someone asking for details and reference as to validate the potential doms/ owners claims. This also sets a good example for other sub types here to see that yes it ok for subs to ask questions and verify things and expect doms to have the detail that backs their claims. I hope you find what you're looking for. Happy kinking.

Reactions: BadWolf and Gem84

playtoday

Verified Kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2016
This is excellent here. I love seeing someone asking for details and reference as to validate the potential doms/ owners claims. This also sets a good example for other sub types here to see that yes it ok for subs to ask questions and verify things and expect doms to have the detail that backs their claims. I hope you find what you're looking for. Happy kinking.
Other subs don't ask questions? They just believe whatever they see or hear?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Other subs don't ask questions? They just believe whatever they see or hear?
New subs most times are taken advantage of unless they have some prior research. Plenty of horny guys posing as doms masters etc just to score some easy play. Clearly you carry some prior experience so to you it seems second nature to ask discuss and question on specifics. But less experienced subs might not know what to expect. I was just happy to see someone vetting a potential, its good stuff.

Reactions: playtoday

AprilWolff

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2020
I'm looking for any female cattle that wants training and to be owned I have multiple years if experience and currently own a live in cow in training now I'm just looking to expand my herd. If you have any questions pm me I'm taking interviews their serious applicants only plz thx
Hi, how is your progress in searching a hucow? I am interested and would love to have an interview with you.

taylorsub7

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Oct 20, 2020
I'm looking for any female cattle that wants training and to be owned I have multiple years if experience and currently own a live in cow in training now I'm just looking to expand my herd. If you have any questions pm me I'm taking interviews their serious applicants only p

I hope I dont sound rude but are you still looking for livestock?

nettiefields

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 16, 2021
Hi, I’m really new to this and was wondering if you should show and share what it is you do to try seeing if becoming a hucow is right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals