Looking for new slave (bi or heterosexual woman) - my slave did something unacceptable

your_owner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2022
Hello, my slave did something unacceptable today (actually right now) and I'm looking for a new slave

I allow my slave to fuck other guys as long as I'm aware and watching. However, she is currently at a guy's house without my knowledge. So it's over, I don't trust her anymore, she's just a sperm dump for any asshole now.

I dedicated a lot of effort and energy to taking care of her, helping her with all her problems, whether psychological or everyday problems. I created dozens of tasks and punishments for her to obey me and she felt good, fulfilling her life's goal of serving me (or I imagined it was, at least)

I'm sure that tomorrow she will be at my feet asking for forgiveness, but she died for me.

So, if any woman wants to commit to being my slave, being treated with affection, authority, responsibility and dedication. Someone able to get into your mind and discover all your hidden desires that you didn't even know existed... If that's what you want for your life, then I'm available to be your master. And I guarantee you that you have never met a master like me.

Feel free to contact me, but only if you know how to really respect your owner.

I'm 31 years old and handsome man (I'm not an old fat master)

LadyFoxia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2022
hello i am sorry for your pain, but i dont want to rush into anything but i am happy to talk things out

your_owner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2022
Thanks I just talked to her.. as I figured, she's at a guy's house having sex and she's going to sleep there. I just said "bye" she is apologizing and asking if I will never talk to her again. I can't even talk to her anymore. I've never been so disrespected by a slave..i feel completely betrayed and all that by a guy she met yesterday...

LadyFoxia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2022
I know hows that feel like sorta but i am here anytime you need an ear to rant at. i got betrayed as well by a ex dom. i wish not to talk about it on public space.

your_owner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2022
I sent you a private message (I think, I'm new here, I don't quite understand how this forum works)

your_owner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2022
Samheath, did you delete your message? I tried to talk to you, but apparently your account no longer exists. If you are interested in being my slave, send me a private message, you look interesting, take care baby.

Featured Threads

New Personals