looking for punishment ideas/ Tasks

SubmissiveAngel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2022
My Dom does not like punishing me.... so i would like suggestions from other Doms on what self punishments i can do.

i disobeyed 2 rules today - i didnt complete task which was to have benwa balls inserted at a specified time and other was not taking a photo this morning.

i need to be punished please

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
This is too little context for us to give you good punishment ideas. We need to know things you do not enjoy but are still willing to do. Like corner time, messy stuff etc.

A punishment is meant to punish and not feel good. Therefore, just asking for punishments without more context is not productive. What you deem to be a punishment might just be super hot for another person and vice verca.

General ideas, not personalized for you:
- Face slapping
- Line writing
- Corner time
- Pain to the point (and beyond) what you enjoy (clamps/pegs/spanking for example)
- Loss of rights (like the right to eat sweets or the right to shower in warm water)
- Pretty much all play that might be not fun but doable for you (toilet play for example)

Give us more info and we can write something specific to your needs.

SubmissiveAngel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2022
Thank you for feedback - first time posting

Do not enjoy - but willing to do as punishments
Corner time
pain - clamps/pegs, spanking etc
humiliation
edging
loss of rights
bladder control
tight binding tits or other suggestions

I am wanting to train to take deep throat .... want to hold cock deep in my throat
havent explored anal options yet

hope this is enough extra info to help design punishments for me

Master-A

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 23, 2021
Thank you for feedback - first time posting

Do not enjoy - but willing to do as punishments
Corner time
pain - clamps/pegs, spanking etc
humiliation
edging
loss of rights
bladder control
tight binding tits or other suggestions

I am wanting to train to take deep throat .... want to hold cock deep in my throat
havent explored anal options yet

hope this is enough extra info to help design punishments for me
Seems you gave your own punishments.
But Deepthoat training will be great punishment too, when its connected to other punishments.
Bodywriting, no permission to go to bathroom, you can stay only in one room, clothe control. plenty of fun ideas and only the sky is limit.
Being leashed, thing u like taken away, excerices, mouth wash...

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My Dom does not like punishing me.... so i would like suggestions from other Doms on what self punishments i can do.

i disobeyed 2 rules today - i didnt complete task which was to have benwa balls inserted at a specified time and other was not taking a photo this morning.

i need to be punished please
Back to this. And with your clarification of seeking tasks vs punishment. What exactly is your Dom doing if he’s not tasking or holding accountable? I would never be sending my sub online to get uncontrolled half ass tasks/punishments from random guys. You really should sit down and discuss with your Dom what expectations are in place. And if you lack experience maybe look into local munches and meets if you can. To help learn more. We all started somewhere but lacking Exp on how things should go is hurting you more than anything. Checkout here for some good posts. You can search by keyword. You can also check out fetlife for more info and connections to local groups.

Reactions: Rick09876

Featured Threads

New Personals