Looking for sadistic dom(me) - male or female

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Cbt, pain, torture, degradation, dehumanization, ballbusting, hidden public / outdoor
Limits
Scat
Experience
Plenty

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
Good day beautiful people of kink talk.

Spring is starting, the weather is getting better, which is lifting the mood and makes me want to move forward again.

I’ve been feeling off for a while and haven’t been online much. Sorry if I missed your messages in the past.

But the arrival of spring really helped me get in a better place again. More energy, happier and optimistic, excited about the future.
The only thing missing to make life perfect again is a wonderful sadist.

I’ll start with what I am not looking for, so you can decide whether to continue reading or not up front. I want to be honest and open about this.
I’m not looking for something 24/7 or someone who want to do very long live sessions 7 days a week. I just started a business and won’t Be able to make that work. And I’m not looking for someone who is just here to play or get off every now and then.

So what am I looking for?

The person I am hoping to meet is serious about the lifestyle and a sadist at heart. Someone who is cruel, harsh, merciless. Who enjoy to extremely degrade, dehumanize and humiliate someone. Who will hurt someone beyond believe. Not because they assume a role, want to get off or act, but because they know they can, because it gets their blood pumping, because it’s who they are and feel like society doesn’t accept them and their dark desires because we’re told from a very young age those things are wrong.

Besides the above you also have a sense of responsibility and are looking for a friend. Someone to build a deeper connection with.
You want to understand your property so you know how hard you push without taking things too far. “Too far” is quiet far for me, I have very few limits. But still….I need a responsible person because I am easily able to damage myself too much when I am with the right person.

Who am I? A driven, motivated, eager and passionate masochist. I’m not here to fake it or get off. I’m real, serious and live the lifestyle when I can.

Did the above spark your interest? Please send me a message. I’m looking forward hearing from y’all.

*I am not responding to meaningless messages of people who think I’ll send them nudes when they ask for it in their first message.

*I’m looking for one person - I want to be exclusive and loyal and will post in this thread when I found someone so people will know I’m off the market.

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
Thank you all for your responses. Sorry to the ones I haven’t responded to, I haven’t been online much because I was in a serious conversation with a possible long term dominant.

Unfortunately it didn’t work due to personal reasons on the dominants side.

That means I am still looking and interested to meet someone.

Looking forward to receiving your message if the above sparks your interest.

Thank you.

slave.doggy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2018
hello are you looking for a mistress, message me on skype, my mistress is seeking new slaves
live:.cid.4e70e9b6023ab16f

Featured Threads