Looking for sadistic dominant - male or female (pain and ball torture)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Cbt, aggression, abuse, pain, balltorture, ballbusting, verbal abuse, degradation, dehumanization
Limits
Scat, castration, anything that will get me in trouble with the law
Experience
Plenty (online and irl)

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
“interested in men and women”

Hi everyone,

I am a 32 year old male sub.
I’m a submissive masochist looking for a sadistic dom or domme.

I work full time, enjoy being outdoors for a long hike or just to admire nature and before covid happened, I used to enjoy working out a bit. I am not a person who needs (or wants) a dozen of friends so I don’t have a busy social life, just thinking about that makes me nervous haha. I am a “loner” with some people around me I would die for and that’s all I need. Something is missing though, someone who can be a friend but also enjoys to make me suffer.

I used to be into long term d/s relationships in the past, getting as close to 24/7 control as possible. This is not something I am looking for now though. It’s hard to combine with running a business so I am not going to pretend that I can give up “all” control and try to be your 24/7 slave. I don’t want to waste your time by pretending to want something that’s not possible.

So what am I looking for? Someone very specific and hard to find I guess, seeing that I haven’t met you yet.

I am looking for someone who is passionate about torture and pain. Someone who gets off on hurting balls, finding someone’s limits and pushing to take me beyond eventually. Someone sadistic who can mentor, train, motivate, guide and push me into next levels of balltorture and pain, increase the pain over time and work on increasing tolerance.

For over a decade I have been submitting to people (only long term), but have never been with someone who was really into torture and pain. So I have a decent pain tolerance and can throw some somewhat decent punches at the balls for example.
I would like to improve, reach new goals and work on making progress.

Why am I looking for this? I don’t know what it is, but being with someone who loves to hurt balls and will hurt me beyond pleasurable, just for their pleasure gives me such a rush. I don’t get my pleasure from having an orgasm or playing with my cock. I get my high from people who get more and more excited the more I suffer. Just feeling Someone go harder on me when they see I am reaching my limit gives me a much greater feeling of satisfaction and pleasure than any orgasm in the world could give me.

I am not here to get off. I am not driven by hormones, being submissive has always been in my nature. I am not looking for an orgasm, fantasy or a random session to satisfy my needs. I have been living the life long enough to not get pleasure from my own physical pleasure,, but from knowing someone is enjoying what their doing to me. Maybe someday when things settle down and I have more time, I can go back into being “allround submissive”, submit to someone for 24/7 servitude. But until that happens, I am just here looking for as described above.

I get That’s not everyone’s cup of tea and maybe people think they can call “bullshit” but then you’re just ignorant and not the person I am looking for.

I am not afraid of a bit of damage nor about losing fertility so that is not holding me back while torturing my balls. The goal just shouldn’t be to lose them, that’s my limit. I want you to have fun with them, eventually being able to go as hard on them as you please, as long as they will keep dangling down there to have fun with. I understand there’s always a risk involved, it just shouldn’t be the goal.

Maybe I sound blunt or something, I just want to be honest and open about things and not waste your nor my time.

Are you still here and does this sound interesting to you? Send me a message :)

I am not interested in people who ask for nudes from the word go.
Would like to talk a bit, get to know you and see if we have similar interests before we start putting time and effort in to building a long term thing.

Also, I need someone who is realistic and understands working on this is a process. Both physically and mentally. The person I was with before made us accomplish great things, but by the time my cock started to get hard less often and I wasn’t having full erections anymore he started bitching at me for stuggling mentally. So I stopped it. I am not afraid and it wasn’t a problem, but I need someone who will help me through it, not someone who get mad and threatens me when I am having a difficult day.

This has been so long ago that everything got back to normal by now, but I wouldn’t mind going there again and beyond that point.

Again, and I can’t stress this enough, I am looking for someone serious who’s willing to invest time in something long term. Not someone who’s looking for random fun.

I prefer someone who doesn’t care about my cock (for pleasure) and believes in denial the way I do. Over the years I learned to ignore it and it’s almost like it reprogrammed my brain. My last orgasm was on July 26th, 2018 and I would hate to ruin that good “flow”. I learned to accept that only women and real men have genitals for their own pleasure. I could see myself being with someone who enjoys making their sub edge.

my prefered method of contact is kik, but to avoid having my kik spammed with a ton of messages, send me a pm here.
I also have Skype, just in case you don’t have kik.

Last edited:

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
Happy new Year everyone! Hope y’all find what you’re looking for and have lots of fun. Let’s make 2021 a better year than 2020.

just wanted to let you know that I am still looking. Had some nice responses but not quite what I was hoping for yet. Thank you for everyone who took the time to send me a message so far :)

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know that I’m still “on the market” hoping to meet someone. I understand it’s not for everyone so I have to be patient. Not giving up just yet :)

Reactions: TD.B

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
Decided to give this a bump. Not in a rush and not desperate and not going to settle for someone who sends me a reply that only has 5 words in it.

I’ll just keep looking for the right person and keep having faith. Eventhough it seems like there’s not many serious people out there these days.

Feel free to send me a message if my ad sparks your interest.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
I had a lot of fun with this pain slut.
Not really into guys so I’m not interested long term, but it’s always a joy to hurt someone. So if I can help in his quest for someone who’s interested in something long term, I’d be happy to.

Highly recommend reaching out to him if you enjoy inflicting pain just for fun or more. You’ll have the time of your life.

Featured Threads

New Personals