Looking for self punishment ideas

Trahera

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 10, 2021
Hello! I'm looking for self punishment ideas, what can i do at home.

- I don't have "toys"
- I'm a male.

I’m mostly looking for ideas that have a lot of pain and bondage. I love being numb and hurt, but I can’t do anything about it. I love humiliation. I like to be limited by something, but I don’t know what to do about it.

Punishme26

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 4, 2021
I’ve been experimenting with ginger butt plugs which I think Feels intense. I’ll put one in and take a long walk while wait for the sensations die down and trying not to show on my face what I’m feeling. Or wear a diaper in public and piss yourself. Carry out your day until you start to smell you piss or it feels to uncomfortable 🍻

MJPalm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 11, 2021
I’ve been experimenting with ginger butt plugs which I think Feels intense. I’ll put one in and take a long walk while wait for the sensations die down and trying not to show on my face what I’m feeling. Or wear a diaper in public and piss yourself. Carry out your day until you start to smell you piss or it feels to uncomfortable 🍻
My wife and I wear diapers all the time. We will drink a lot of liquid, water, etc, and go shopping.
When have reached our painful limit of holding back, We have a certain look towards each other that says ... Piss now.

cyber.slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 15, 2015
Tis the season of nettle!. Maybe some CBT, so your balls really pop out. And while you edge. You rub some nettle on those bad boys.

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
Hello! I'm looking for self punishment ideas, what can i do at home.

- I don't have "toys"
- I'm a male.

I’m mostly looking for ideas that have a lot of pain and bondage. I love being numb and hurt, but I can’t do anything about it. I love humiliation. I like to be limited by something, but I don’t know what to do
take two largish rubber bands (or more if you're brave!) And place them round your thighs. Snap them all ten times. Red marks should appear quite instantly and may be there for 2 days or so... serves as a reminder.

whitesatincd_ca

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 24, 2021
Tis the season of nettle!. Maybe some CBT, so your balls really pop out. And while you edge. You rub some nettle on those bad boys.
I am a relative newbie to this site and this whole bdsm thing, even though I have had tendencies for some time. What does the nettle do? How long does the effect last?

cyber.slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 15, 2015
It itches like a bitch. Maybe some bults. But after maybe one hour it's gone. It isn't that ruff.

Featured Threads

New Personals