Looking for some cock and glans torture ideas or dares

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Robbie how long did you do it for ? I’m trying to beat my record of 15 mins tonight.
I could only last for about 10 mins - good luck trying to do 15!
No, unfortunately no new foreskin torture methods yet - still on the hunt.
Keep me updated

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Good day, Sorry about taking so long to reply but i haven't been visiting this site lately but remembered it today.
Set a timer before starting this and try to keep the bandage in place, tight, until the end.
One of my favorites for ball torment is to take an ACE (elastic) bandage and put a few wraps around the top of your ball sack, tight so you trap your balls below. After a few wraps, go from the upper right to lower left for a few, then around the top again, stretching the bandage out as you wrap. Next is from the lower right to upper left for a few more. Right and left are interchangeable, you just want to trap your balls, then start tightening up with a crisscross pattern to apply some pressure. It won't be too bad at first, but after awhile the tight bandage will become agony.
Instead of a timer, use a dildo to try to cum. The bandage stays on until you are successful. Add a cock beating (my fave is a wooden paint stirrer)
I like your creativity and safety in all the tasks you propose. Thanks.
I'm going to try this one.

Puffer jackets

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 28, 2022
New to the forum - hope the thread is still active.
I am addicted to torturing my glans and penis, and will love to contribute. Here's an excerpt my past:
I have tried all kinds of household chemicals on the glans, including window cleaners, toilet bleach and washing-up liquid. Burned the glans with my iron, submerged it in cold - close to 0 C - and hot - 60 C - water. I hit it with heavy books, hammers, and wood. I rubbed it with sandpaper, zapped it with 9V batteries.
My urethra was already home to broken glass, drill bits, q-tips, sewing needles, pine needles.
I hope you guys are all still here.

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
New to the forum - hope the thread is still active.
I am addicted to torturing my glans and penis, and will love to contribute. Here's an excerpt my past:
I have tried all kinds of household chemicals on the glans, including window cleaners, toilet bleach and washing-up liquid. Burned the glans with my iron, submerged it in cold - close to 0 C - and hot - 60 C - water. I hit it with heavy books, hammers, and wood. I rubbed it with sandpaper, zapped it with 9V batteries.
My urethra was already home to broken glass, drill bits, q-tips, sewing needles, pine needles.
I hope you guys are all still here.
Do you have any torture ideas for my cock and glands and balls - up for anything

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
  1. Buy a pack of birthday balloons.
  2. Take one, cut it just behind the mouthpiece, the thicker, ring-shaped part where you put your mouth to blow them up.
  3. Roll it to make a perfect ring.
  4. Stretch that ring with two fingers on each hand and put it around the shaft of your cock.
  5. Repeat until you have 5 such strangling rings at different levels along your shaft.
  6. Enjoy! But do not keep them on for more than 15 minutes.

Reactions: Theos

Puffer jackets

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 28, 2022
  1. Buy a pack of birthday balloons.
  2. Take one, cut it just behind the mouthpiece, the thicker, ring-shaped part where you put your mouth to blow them up.
  3. Roll it to make a perfect ring.
  4. Stretch that ring with two fingers on each hand and put it around the shaft of your cock.
  5. Repeat until you have 5 such strangling rings at different levels along your shaft.
  6. Enjoy! But do not keep them on for more than 15 minutes.
Oh yeah, will try that. And I will have my puffer jacket on while doing this!

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
How experienced are you? What have you already tried? That'll give me an idea of what you could handle.
I have already tried most things at a lower extent. I am ready to have some pain. My limits are permanent stuff, needles, blood, family

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Okay try this out for some intense pain-
First, use a rope to tie your balls away from your body with a a sturdy clothes hanger tied in behind to the back of your balls so the hook of the hanger it pointing away and behind your body. Grab a spatula (preferably one of those metal ones with holes in it), some hot sauce, a clothespin and a damp washcloth.

Now, hook the hanger behind you onto a drawer/cabinet pull at an appropriate height. Take a few steps away until the drawer/cabinet is opened all the way, all while bent forward, and now stand up. It should hurt like hell. If it doesn’t, bend again and take more steps away. Once you’re at a good point for standing upright to hurt a lot, I want you to pause and whack your entire cock (focusing on the more painful areas) with that spatula until it’s red and throbbing (~15 medium strength hits, be sure not to cause permanent damage). Now, stand up, causing your balls to be pulled behind you, and edge yourself twice using the hot sauce as lubricant. Be sure to ‘accidentally’ get some hot sauce into your urethra.

Once you’ve edged twice, leave the hot sauce on while you pulse your hips forward (like a hip thrust) causing your balls to be yanked backwards several times. Do this motion at least 20 times. Then, while pushing your hips forward as far as you can go (without causing permanent damage), whack your glans 25 times with the spatula - be sure to pull back any foreskin you may have for this part. Once you’re done, pour some more hot sauce down your urethra and over your glans and pinch your urethra shut with a clothes pin. Count to a slow 60 seconds, pull off the clothes pin (no releasing it or hitting it off, you must pull it away) and clean yourself up with the damp washcloth. Take off the hanger and rope, and now you may orgasm. It should burn a bit

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Okay try this out for some intense pain-
First, use a rope to tie your balls away from your body with a a sturdy clothes hanger tied in behind to the back of your balls so the hook of the hanger it pointing away and behind your body. Grab a spatula (preferably one of those metal ones with holes in it), some hot sauce, a clothespin and a damp washcloth.

Now, hook the hanger behind you onto a drawer/cabinet pull at an appropriate height. Take a few steps away until the drawer/cabinet is opened all the way, all while bent forward, and now stand up. It should hurt like hell. If it doesn’t, bend again and take more steps away. Once you’re at a good point for standing upright to hurt a lot, I want you to pause and whack your entire cock (focusing on the more painful areas) with that spatula until it’s red and throbbing (~15 medium strength hits, be sure not to cause permanent damage). Now, stand up, causing your balls to be pulled behind you, and edge yourself twice using the hot sauce as lubricant. Be sure to ‘accidentally’ get some hot sauce into your urethra.

Once you’ve edged twice, leave the hot sauce on while you pulse your hips forward (like a hip thrust) causing your balls to be yanked backwards several times. Do this motion at least 20 times. Then, while pushing your hips forward as far as you can go (without causing permanent damage), whack your glans 25 times with the spatula - be sure to pull back any foreskin you may have for this part. Once you’re done, pour some more hot sauce down your urethra and over your glans and pinch your urethra shut with a clothes pin. Count to a slow 60 seconds, pull off the clothes pin (no releasing it or hitting it off, you must pull it away) and clean yourself up with the damp washcloth. Take off the hanger and rope, and now you may orgasm. It should burn a bit
Very intense! I'll have to try this.

I just would like to understand the purpose of pulling the drawer out? What if the drawer remains in (blocked in some way).

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Very intense! I'll have to try this.

I just would like to understand the purpose of pulling the drawer out? What if the drawer remains in (blocked in some way).
It’s just so the drawer stays put while you continue with the tasks. If you leave the drawer in, it won’t stay put when you pull against it, and the whole point is to pull on your balls. If the drawer stays shut and won’t be pulled forward later on in the task then that will work too.

Reactions: Nekhard

Danny12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
Put
Yes, I tried it. Felt soo good.

I'm actually looking for some ideas myself to torture my cock with.
So far, Tabasco down urethra (fucking burns like a bitch,) Punching your balls is a classic and stinging nettles also.

If you have any other ideas then please let me know, I'm desperate.
Put Ice cubes on tip of the coke until it melts

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Put Ice cubes on tip of the coke until it meltHere’s an idea since you seem to
Yes, I tried it. Felt soo good.

I'm actually looking for some ideas myself to torture my cock with.
So far, Tabasco down urethra (fucking burns like a bitch,) Punching your balls is a classic and stinging nettles also.

If you have any other ideas then please let me know, I'm desperate.
Here try this:
Take a q tip (not one of those ones with a plastic stick, ALL PAPER) and give your urethra a good clean with it. Make sure you pump it in and out. Feel free to use soapy water or nothing, but be warned- the soap will make it burn even more. Do this for as long as you can with one side of the q tip, then take a two minute break and do it with the other side of the q tip. Do this as long as you can, make sure you set a stopwatch (I want to know how long you last) and maybe set a goal for yourself (I recommend 3 or 5 minute increments!).

You could also try:
Edge yourself three times with punishments in between. Then wrap your cock in duct tape like a mummy while hard. Wear this as chastity for a day, if necessary tape it to your leg or stomach too. Then unwrap the tape at the end of the day and edge three times with punishments in between. Do this as many days in a row as you can, or for as many hours as you can (cycle it- 3 hours wrapped with edges in between, change the hour number to increase or decrease the torture). Post all reactions here 😁 happy hurting!

Danny12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2023
Here try this:
Take a q tip (not one of those ones with a plastic stick, ALL PAPER) and give your urethra a good clean with it. Make sure you pump it in and out. Feel free to use soapy water or nothing, but be warned- the soap will make it burn even more. Do this for as long as you can with one side of the q tip, then take a two minute break and do it with the other side of the q tip. Do this as long as you can, make sure you set a stopwatch (I want to know how long you last) and maybe set a goal for yourself (I recommend 3 or 5 minute increments!).

You could also try:
Edge yourself three times with punishments in between. Then wrap your cock in duct tape like a mummy while hard. Wear this as chastity for a day, if necessary tape it to your leg or stomach too. Then unwrap the tape at the end of the day and edge three times with punishments in between. Do this as many days in a row as you can, or for as many hours as you can (cycle it- 3 hours wrapped with edges in between, change the hour number to increase or decrease the torture). Post all reactions here 😁 happy hurting!
I need more ideas to pleasure and pain🙂

FrankieD11552

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2024
Ok Dude, here's a couple of tasks. Photos posted please.
a crown of clothes pins, left in place for 15 minutes, then removed with a ruler or paint stirrer. No touching the pins to remove them.
A Q-tip, wet with saliva and inserted unto your urethra, twisting it as it is inserted and twisting again as it is removed (in and out 3 times). Tell us about how it feels to pee afterwards.
This Q tip task is amazing. Didn't have to pee right away and fell asleep, even with the slight discomfort of my urethra. When I woke up and started to pee I felt the slight burn. AMAZING. Thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals