Looking for some cock and glans torture ideas or dares

dude420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 11, 2021
Hey folks,

Im new to this forum, so please tell me if I posted this in the wrong section.

I (23, M) am looking for some cock and glans torture ideas or dares. In the past I've tried a few things on my own (bondage, toothpaste, spanking, wax), but I want some new inspiration. I am open for most things, but my limits are permanent damage, blood, needles, public, etc.
I have only common household tools and stuff, but would buy things when necessary, if they're not too special or expensive.
I am circumcised and my glans might take some extra punishment. You might also include some ball torture, but I prefer cock related torture.

Feel free to dare me or recommend me your ideas

Reactions: bribri

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
Put 24 clothespins on your cock and balls dude420, and post a photo of yourself at eblue.com with a link here. the, after 15 minutes, removed them with a ruler. No touching the clothes pins with your hands, just the ruler

dude420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 11, 2021
Hey, thanks for your answer. Im currently not into taking pictures, nevertheless I did your task and liked it. Took some time to get them off ^^.

dude4202

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 5, 2021
PushUp: Lost access to my old account, so here I am again. Im once more looking for some cock torture dares, as stated in the original post. I will try to report in more detail.

Awaiting your dares, dude420

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
Ok Dude, here's a couple of tasks. Photos posted please.
a crown of clothes pins, left in place for 15 minutes, then removed with a ruler or paint stirrer. No touching the pins to remove them.
A Q-tip, wet with saliva and inserted unto your urethra, twisting it as it is inserted and twisting again as it is removed (in and out 3 times). Tell us about how it feels to pee afterwards.

dude4202

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 5, 2021
Excuse me that it took me so long, but here I am.

I have no proof of the Q-Tip dare, but heres what happened. I did as you said and at first, it wasnt that bad, probably because my cock wasnt completly hard. The way out was also fine. On the second try though, it started to hurt, especially after like half the way, as my cock is bent a little when erected. That did cost some overcoming to get it in. The way out was again better. The third time was obviously the worst, as the friction felt worse than before and my urethra was already sore. This time the way out was also worse. The ordered pee afterwards was no fun at all. My sore urethra did burn, even afterwards, especially around the middle of the cock where it bends the most.

The second task went quite well. I put on the clothpins, 3 on my glans, one on my frenulum and one below on my shaft. Unfortunatly the ones on the glans kept coming off during the 15min waiting, so I had to reapply them a few times. The first 5 min were pretty easy, after them it started to hurt, especially my glans. Though the danger of them coming off kept me somewhat distracted from the pain.
After the time was over I took a wooden cooking spoon to hit them off. The ones on the glans hurt, but came off relatively easy, as well as the on my shaft. The one on my frenulum, however, was hell to get off and hurt by far the most. It took many hits until it finally came off.
I took the photos for evidence. As I felt warm by now, I thought, why not continue, so I spanked my glans and cock with the wooden spoon quite a lot. Together with just a little masturbating in between I almost cummed. My glans got quite red (although it doesnt seem that much on the pictures) and that soft feeling from continueous spanking. After that I allowed myself the releasing orgasm.

So here are the pictures:

1-2: pre dare
3-4: pins applied
5-8: after the pins removed
9-10: after the spanking with the wooden spoon

It was fun, although Im not a big fan of the Q-Tip, so feel free to dare me more tasks.

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
Very well done dude4202, i did enjoy the photos as i'm sure others will too.
The Q-tip thing does leave a lasting impression, you remember it long after the act is done each time you pee.
You might try:
Get a piece of thin rope, about 10 feet long. Start in the center of the rope and tie it around your flaccid cock and balls. The wrap it around your ball sack from each side, lifting and separating your balls and pushing them up above your flaccid cock. From left upper to right lower with one end of the rope, and Right upper to Left Lower with the other.
See photo.
Then edge and get your cock hard. No cumming, just milk precum and lick it up.
Be sure to post photos, either here or at eBlue with links.
Enjoy

Attachments

• 1ebeb1c4-8496-4086-86ea-b1ca084b98ae.jpg
    1ebeb1c4-8496-4086-86ea-b1ca084b98ae.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 60

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Hi there @willobeyU

This is my first time using this website so apologies if this is in the wrong section.
I am male looking for some Cock and ball torture dares.

Here are my interests:
Likes - Cock and Ball torture (Mainly cock but sometimes ball) ass hole stretching, forced orgasm, sand paper/nail file and nipple torture.
Dislikes - Permanent, family, public, Q-Tips, friends and blood.
Maybe - pics, vids, burning sensation and forced eating and drinking.

I am not circumcised so can take some pain to the foreskin.
Here is what I have to use:
Clothes pegs, shoe laces, any condiments, urethral sounds (2mm-7mm) and any other standard issue things you would find in a house.
I am not comfortable purchasing anything seeing as this will only be for fun - well not for me.

You can go as brutal as you like - I feel like putting my cock and ball through some pain...

Thanks,

Last edited:

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
Good day, Sorry about taking so long to reply but i haven't been visiting this site lately but remembered it today.
Set a timer before starting this and try to keep the bandage in place, tight, until the end.
One of my favorites for ball torment is to take an ACE (elastic) bandage and put a few wraps around the top of your ball sack, tight so you trap your balls below. After a few wraps, go from the upper right to lower left for a few, then around the top again, stretching the bandage out as you wrap. Next is from the lower right to upper left for a few more. Right and left are interchangeable, you just want to trap your balls, then start tightening up with a crisscross pattern to apply some pressure. It won't be too bad at first, but after awhile the tight bandage will become agony.
Instead of a timer, use a dildo to try to cum. The bandage stays on until you are successful. Add a cock beating (my fave is a wooden paint stirrer)

Reactions: Nekhard

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Will definitely try -
any other suggestions - let me know. This time can you provide more torture for the cock.

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Hi, sorry I completely forgot to report back - It kind of hurt for the first 20 mins and then they just went numb so couldn't fell it any more - the beatings still hurt though.

• Wow
Reactions: Sub@4hrs

Tyler90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 8, 2022
Nipping my foreskin between a door and door box is my favourite 24104EF2-C1B7-41C9-B3B0-2A6F5861A829.jpeg

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Does the head also get caught or just the foreskin.
Also - please give me hard tasks that I can complete

Tyler90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 8, 2022
Hi, sorry I completely forgot to report back - It kind of hurt for the first 20 mins and then they just went numb so couldn't fell it any more - the beatings still hurt thoug
Hi, sorry I completely forgot to report back - It kind of hurt for the first 20 mins and then they just went numb so couldn't fell it any more - the beatings still hurt though.
Use caution with this you don’t want to cause any permanent damage. If you cut off circulation for too long or could cause tissue death.
I usually find around 7 mins is a good time. It’s long enough to get the cold feeling abs that amazing sting when blood rushes back into your foreskin.

After care I’d advise a antibiotic ointment in there is any sore cracked skin. I’m a health care worker so I know what precautions to advise. I hope you enjoyed it, I’d love to share experiences and pics if you wanted to reach out.

Also any other kinks I could try would be appreciated.

Tyler90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 8, 2022
Will definitely try -
any other suggestions - let me know. This time can you provide more torture for the cock.
Did you try it after ? Do you have anything you like to do to torture yourself ? I’d love some new ideas

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Yes, I tried it. Felt soo good.

I'm actually looking for some ideas myself to torture my cock with.
So far, Tabasco down urethra (fucking burns like a bitch,) Punching your balls is a classic and stinging nettles also.

If you have any other ideas then please let me know, I'm desperate.

Tyler90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 8, 2022
Robbie how long did you do it for ? I’m trying to beat my record of 15 mins tonight.

Tyler90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 8, 2022
Hey folks,

Im new to this forum, so please tell me if I posted this in the wrong section.

I (23, M) am looking for some cock and glans torture ideas or dares. In the past I've tried a few things on my own (bondage, toothpaste, spanking, wax), but I want some new inspiration. I am open for most things, but my limits are permanent damage, blood, needles, public, etc.
I have only common household tools and stuff, but would buy things when necessary, if they're not too special or expensive.
I am circumcised and my glans might take some extra punishment. You might also include some ball torture, but I prefer cock related torture.

Feel free to dare me or recommend me your ideas
Hey dude,
Have you found any new tortures ? I’d love to have some new ideas. I am not circumcised, so torturing my foreskin any way possible is my favourite

Featured Threads

New Personals