Spitting
Comment any alternatives

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
I know that I am a day late but here are a few suggestions on what else you could do next time:
  • Ruined orgasms, most girls can do 10+ of them in a row but for most it gets quite hard after the 5th one and they tend to be super frustrating for most.
  • Slapping your cunt, tits, ass, thighs and or face. If there are no tears in your face, you can still go for more hits.
  • Hitting your cunt, tits, ass and or thighs with a belt, cane, ruler, wooden spoon, whip, paddle, hairbrush, wire, power cord and or baseball bat. If there are no tears in your face, you can still go for more hits.
  • Bastinade (caning of the feet)
  • Line writing, find as many degrading adjectives that fit you and one line for each: “I am an attention whore.”, “I am a slut.” And so on. Show us how many lines you can come up with.
  • Body writing, find as many degrading nouns that fit you and write them all on your body. Show us how many lines you can come up with.
  • Corner time and or sensual deprivation, can be designed to be pretty tame up to intentionally mind breaking.
  • Clothes pegs / clamps. They can go on your clit, pussy lips, nipples, tits, lips, tongue, ears, thighs, pretty much any place that has lose enough skin to put them there. Do not leave them in place for more than 40 minutes at a time. But feel free to do like 15 minutes intervals with 1 minute of break time in between. Every time you reapply them, they will hurt more.
  • Find a fuck ton of pens. Show us how many each of your holes can fit. And yes, it will pretty much always feel like any hole can have one more pen forced in. Just one more. Again and again and again. If you do not rush it too much and give your body a bit time to stretch, you might be surprised how many you can fit.
That is all for now. Give us more context/inspiration. Tell us about yourself / about what you enjoy and I might write you a second part to those.

Featured Threads

New Personals