Male Chastity Looking for Some Help with Chastity

ChastityPet

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2018
Hello. I suppose I should start by saying that I'm very new to chastity. In fact, I just got into this a couple months ago, but its very exciting for me. The chastity cage I ordered arrived just three days ago, and I've been having a lot of fun with it. Or rather, not having fun, which is even better. But, I've had some trouble controlling myself, especially since I can just take it off whenever I need to. I'm not quite ready to give someone else my key, but there is a solution. I don't have much self control, but I'm very obedient. I know that if I'm ordered to wear my cage, I'll be able to keep it on.
What I'm looking for is someone, ideally an older, more experienced mistress, to provide me with that authority. This can be as simple as a quick daily check in to make sure I'm keeping myself in check, it we can do more if you're interested. Basically, I'm looking for a chastity coach to control my dick. Please, message me if you'd be interested in helping me out. Thank you for reading.

Featured Threads

New Personals