Looking for Sub Training?

MG22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2015
I'm looking for a thread that I could refer to me sub so she could understand what she needs to do without me telling her

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The only things she needs to do are the things you want her to do. Every dominant is different, there isn't really a master submissive rule book. You must train her to serve you. The only thing she needs to know is what you expect, how to follow your instructions and what the consequences will be if she does not.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sorry if I sound cynical but isn't that a tad lazy on your part? What you're basically asking for is pre-written instructions for you to use on a sub without having to come up with ideas yourself. As mentioned in the post above everyone is different and will require some time and effort by you to work out what their likes, dislikes and capabilities are. There really aren't any shortcuts, if you rely wholly on stuff that's already here I'm pretty sure she will lose interest quite quickly. Take the time to learn and impart some of your own creativity and the effort will be worth it.

Featured Threads

New Personals