looking for tasks during break (nipple/breats)

guiltyascharged

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2020
(not sure if this is the correct forum, i apologize)

since i am on winter break i am looking for some short yet effective tasks to do.

my likes and limits are pretty much the same (ill edit this post with a list later), considering i haven't had time to explore anything of this nature.

i would prefer the task to be focused on nipple/breast tasks, but it can really be anything as long as it is within my limits.

also, do any of you have ideas on how to make a DIY nipple suction device? i've heard the idea of using the back portion of a syringe thrown around, but i dont think i can get access to one, especially not while i'm with my family over the break (my parents would find it strange if suddenly their only syringe was missing or if i went out to buy one without reasoning).

i have binder clips, chip clips, i dont think i have clothespins unfortunately, but i do have things like masking tape and rope and sandpaper and i think tacks as well as other household things so go wild with that i guess.

oh, also, my kik which i promoted on this site, i have absolutely no idea how to log back in. im either going to create a new account or troubleshoot my current one, but ill update this thread with my kik user either way. (just a little disclaimer, as one of my limits is pictures, i dont expect or want unsolicited dick pics, my reasoning for no pictures is for my internet safety but also im using kik on my computer and we're talking an old hp computer that can barely run a simple gaming software like minecraft without imploding so no it cant send pictures.)

Devildom1994

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 3, 2018
Berlin
Hello there. I could offer some help here. There are a couple of ideas which could help. Suctions can be created in multiple ways. I'll give you a couple of ideas.

I'll start with a simple one. Find an empty shampoo bottle and squeeze it as much as you can and hold. Now position the hole of the bottle on your nipple. Make sure it's placed properly to be air tight. Now stop squeezing to let air into the bottle. If it's air tight, the nipple will get sucked in.

Another option is using a vacuum cleaner. If you have a vacuum cleaner. I advise to use one where you can control the power of suction. Keep it in minimum. Make aure the end is removed and you're doing it only with the pipe. Clean the pipe before and turn it on. I'd try it on hands or thighs first to be safe.

Another idea would be cupping. But it involves safety concerns. So make sure you learn about it thoroughly and have all the safety measures near you when you try.

Devil 😈

guiltyascharged

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 19, 2020
Hello there. I could offer some help here. There are a couple of ideas which could help. Suctions can be created in multiple ways. I'll give you a couple of ideas.

I'll start with a simple one. Find an empty shampoo bottle and squeeze it as much as you can and hold. Now position the hole of the bottle on your nipple. Make sure it's placed properly to be air tight. Now stop squeezing to let air into the bottle. If it's air tight, the nipple will get sucked in.

Another option is using a vacuum cleaner. If you have a vacuum cleaner. I advise to use one where you can control the power of suction. Keep it in minimum. Make aure the end is removed and you're doing it only with the pipe. Clean the pipe before and turn it on. I'd try it on hands or thighs first to be safe.

Another idea would be cupping. But it involves safety concerns. So make sure you learn about it thoroughly and have all the safety measures near you when you try.

Devil 😈
Thank you so much! I tried the shampoo bottle idea, just a second ago in the shower. I left two empty shampoo bottles with a neck just big enough to cover my nipples on for around 5 minutes, and when I took them off it made a satisfying popping sound. My nipples were swollen and bright red, and I put on a clamp just to test it out and good glory did it hurt more than usual. All around a nice experience, got me wet and needy while doing it. I will be using this more often! The only downside to it is the weight of the bottle was too heavy to stay onto my nipples, so I had to hold the bottles the whole time. But hey, beggars can’t be choosers amiright?

Reactions: Devildom1994

Featured Threads

New Personals