Looking for you reality humiliating elements from BDSM for female sub

Wifeembarrassment

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 28, 2022
Hi I'm very interested in being humiliated or make me do something I think it's nasty, or something I am ashamed of. I do not have regular owner. I have met with some of the dominant and preferably aggressive, guys. Some of them told me they are good this stuff (Bdsm). Maybe they why but it wasn't so hot for me? The guys holding him even brought up but that's had more perverted idea for sub wife like me. Begging from face slapping, face fucking, making me rub my pussy while rimming them, having to walk nude in a hotel, opening door naked for delivery guys, sometimes pissing on me or making me piss in public, attempt to pimp me, ordering me to seduce and have sex with another woman (I am straight and I have husband), making me call someone relative or close to me, while being fuck, or for example forcing me to masturbate and cum, when I didn't want to... Or masturbate in front of their friends also. Recently having me to come back to home wearing only a coat or going to work without my panties. And offering sex one of chosen by me coworker, and then making me ask my husband who would like he watch me being fucked? Blowing a total stranger in a nightclub.

I disappointed and a little sad now, because I thought I would find in BDSM, source of for humiliating and embarrassing stuff for a woman. I have even tried with these guys who claimed to be good at it. Being tied up, oh my bad in a hospital room wasn't hot at all, being whipped, - maybe it is matter of bull's skill, but maybe was painful but definitely not humiliating or making me feel ashamed. I didn't want shaving my head. Just don't find it attractive. Tits tortured are not so hot as they seen it to be. Maybe if I was lactating for sure it would be this. Handcuffs and chains were good idea but not so hot as aggressive guy grabbing my head by hair, sometimes spitting in my face, and ordering me to kneel and do a blow job. His aggressive body posture, sometimes face slapping, it was enough to keep my hands behind. Handcuffs and so all this stuff related, maybe it was hot but like there was something missing to me.
The only thing I have found extremely sexy, was only on the movie one of these guys showed me. Actually this was the best bull of all from this 'dominant bdsm masters'. While fucking doggy, he made me want some ultra hardcore by the same movie (it was directed, but still hot.), Where never was this tight up on the bed woman, with gas mask. She had some dildos around her pussy... If she wanted this or not she became wet. Then they stick the end of the pipe from gas mask into her pussy, didn't stop dildos. Have the most end of this pipe even deeper inside her. Free stuff that suffocating from her wet pussy. And they keep that almost until she passed out. Watching this combined with good dick of his was sooo hot. I have almost squirted. I have later watched some bdsm movies, but I don't know I think I haven't found anything that would turn me on so much.

So my question is if you could help me find any humiliating or or something that would make me feel ashamed during' the play', to share with me.
Maybe I am looking not there what I should be.
What are in your opinion the most humiliating thing that can be done to a woman in bdsm. I don't want the most painful or uncomfortable... I mean that something that even watched with my cuckold sissy hubby, in objectively way... Could be really reason to feel ashamed or humiliated, if it were me instead of actress....
Thank you for all that your tips

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
What you are describing in the video is Breath Control Play, which can be quite dangerous, approach with caution and play only with a trusted, safe and experienced partner(s).

Think about whether this is about humiliation or sexual arousal? To many people at an unconscious level sexy=dirty=forbidden.

More generally you know what makes you feel aroused, ashamed, nasty or humiliated. Then there is personal chemistry with your right partner(s). Mix them together and you should have what you are looking for.

I can only suggest that you try 'free association' before and during orgasm. Start talking as you are being stimulated and see what it reveals. Do not censor yourself and you may have a personal starting point to work from.

Somewhere there is someone who thinks, feels and acts the way you want to produce the arousal that you desire. Do not give up and keep looking, they will probably appear just after you stop looking, life is like that.

Reactions: Mistressnatalie001

Featured Threads

New Personals