Looking stupid, acting dumb.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
As a followup to my previous thread on humiliation I wanted to look specifically at this concept of being, or rather acting dumb.
I know there's a lot of interest in this given the number of usernames that pertain to this theme, so what is about this that so many find appealing?

Just as an overview lets look at the most common things lovers of this kink want or enjoy.
The most obvious is I suppose "bimbofication", the act of transforming yourself into the bimbo image. This usually means a minimum of slutty dressing but often includes, hugely enlarged boobs, enlarged lips, bleached blonde hair, in short the full anatomy of the outrageously over sexualized bimbo. Undertaking these kinds of body mods is no trivial thing, you have to be seriously dedicated to your kink to move into this realm, to then team that with the dumbed down mental game makes this a next level commitment.

A much more common and reversible concept involves simply behaving dumb and doing stupid things to your appearance. Here we can see things like body writing, pulling weird faces while naked, silly poses, super skimpy clothing, and various combination of all these. Panties play a part in this too, stuffing them in your mouth or wearing them on your head or face is a really common way to create this dumb look, it's also one of the most simple to do requiring no clean up like body writing.
1543098123.jpeg

Using a sign can often add more space for writing humiliating comments and is easier to read than writing on your body, and of course capturing your humiliation with photos really elevates the thrill level more.
However as I've mentioned many times everyone is different so what one person finds thrilling and exciting might be awful, or simply blah to someone else. Never assume someone wants to be treated like a dumb bimbo, even if their username suggests it you still need to make sure it's ok for YOU to treat them that way.

Where do you stand on this topic, is it something you love or something you hate with a passion? What are safe outlets for people that enjoy this, how can they get their kink fix without ruining their life? Have you done this yourself and then woken up the next day hugely regretting it?

Let's do some Kink Talking and put some thought into being stupid.

Featured Threads

New Personals