Looking to be punished for not asking permission

heartlessqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2023
So lately I've been very horny lately and have been playing with myself nearly every day. I use my toys like my vibrators mostly. I go on until I orgasm but I do it several times thus having 5 or more orgasms in a day ... I think I need to be punished for this because I am not asking for permission to do it.... I'm just enjoying it aha.

Therefore I am looking for some harsh punishments!

Reactions: MasterDingo52

recoveredusername

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2021
Since you like your toys so much... Find a way to use them ALL AT ONCE!

When you cum, start a timer... You have 5 attempt to last the longest possible... You know when that clitty become so sensitive that it start to be painful... That's what you aim for!!!

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
Proceed with your pleasures. BUT! You will only be allowed to reach your edge. Once this is achieved have a cup of ice handy and proceed to melt ice on your throbbing clit until you have accomplished to ruin your orgasam. You will complete this back to back (2 times). If you fail and reach orgasam report back immediately

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So lately I've been very horny lately and have been playing with myself nearly every day. I use my toys like my vibrators mostly. I go on until I orgasm but I do it several times thus having 5 or more orgasms in a day ... I think I need to be punished for this because I am not asking for permission to do it.... I'm just enjoying it aha.

Who would you be asking permission to in the first place?

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023

heartlessqueen

I read your post here many times and very carefully to identify and properly plan the strict/harsh regular punishments you deserve for reaching to your rounds of orgasms about 5 times a day !!

I do agree with your proposal to be punished very harsh for your regular rounds of orgasm using your toys with out asking for a permission to do so !!

In the first place you need to be owned, controlled and guided by a very strict Dom/Master !!

You can contact Me in private for further instructions !!

[email protected]

Master D

Featured Threads

New Personals