Looking to get into making smash videos…

Hairy Smasher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 1, 2022
Hello all you kinky motherfuckers! I am super new here (first post), as well as to the kink community in general, really. My wife and I have recently made the decision to get into making some kinky content for money( tough times call for unconventional thinking) and I have a few questions…as I wrote in the title of this thread, we have decided to make some smash videos to start off with and see where things go from there. So my question is this, what are the kinds of things you would all like to see? I have already figured out some of the things I’d like to start out with (cake, pudding, jello, mud, meat, Nutella, whip cream, bananas and other assorted fruits). Are those the kinds of things I should be thinking of, or am I way off base here? I figured the best place to get the answers to my questions about this particular kink would be a forum like this. Would there be anyone out there that’d be willing to give me some guidance here? TIA

Hairy Smasher

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
making some kinky content for money
Hi there and welcome.

A quick note here, we do not allow anything that involves payment on the site. I allowed your post because your mentioning of making money doesn't directly affect the users here and you're asking for advice only.
Just keep that in mind for any future posts though.

Reactions: Hairy Smasher

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
“Yes”, those are the things I should be thinking of? Or, “yes” I’m way off base here?

Not my field of experience, but I'd suggest you look at what others are producing - they're your competition after all! I'm assuming you have at least some interest in the particular kink? Suggestions like "make a slime video" isn't going to help much if you already have a lot of ideas.

Video is a visual medium, and the important thing is capturing the experience in the right way to appeal to people's fetish tastes. Some people like amateur, raw looking vids (bad lighting, awkward posing, hand-held style), I prefer classy looking content, well lit, with thought into camera angles and positions and no hand-held shaky cam. I'd say that sound might also play a part in "smash" videos, hearing all those ASMR-like squishy sounds.

Featured Threads

New Personals