poeticstuff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2013
20 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

20/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)​

Good evening readers, and possibly potential applicants!

I've been lurking here for a while, and many other websites for a while now. To be completely blunt, I have made the decision to register and advertise myself as a potential Master for a potential Slave. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the less obvious stuff, yeah?

Who I Am

I am a 20 year old male college student. My official area of study is philosophy, but I study philosophy, ancient history and several natural sciences on my own for fun. I value intelligence highly, and I consider it a sexually attractive trait in others.

My favorite subject is psychology. I love learning about temperaments specifically-- and by that I mean personalities. I also love philosophy, and most natural sciences enough to study them on my own for fun.

I consider myself an artist as well. I sing, I write, I play piano and I draw. While I'm definitely an artist, I don't consider myself a tortured soul-- quite the contrary. Generally I'm pretty happy, and I don't like to spend a lot of time wallowing in negative emotions.

I also like to volunteer at a local elementary school when I can. (Don't tell them what I'm posting) I usually help the children who are struggling with their reading by reading one on one with them.

Incase you are familiar with the MBTI personality types, I am INFP.

Who I Am (In The Bedroom)

I will come right out and say that I have experience with a slave, but not an extensive amount. I have had one slave. The relationship ended on good terms, and I enjoyed it so much that I am here now looking for another one. I am not completely new to this, but I'm not a seasoned veteran, but am interested in one day becoming one. Ideally I would like someone around my experience level, but that is of course not a requirement.

I expect the relationship to be digital, and purely over the web. While I would like to have a relationship that is in my everyday, waking life, I simply do not have the lifestyle that would allow that at the moment. Because of this I would greatly appreciate it if you were willing to cam, or send pictures of yourself. A webcam is not required, nor is a camera, but I believe it would make this experience much richer. I of course understand your need for privacy, and would honor it dutifully. I will never share any images of you without your expressed permission.

If you happen to live in my area (the LA area) don't hesitate to say so, we might be able to work out some sort of visit in the future.

I want to be straight forward in my intentions. I consider being in charge an important part of the role of a Master in a Master/Slave relationship. I enjoy giving orders or "assignments" to the submissive and issuing rules and the like. The extent of my control is debatable and completely flexible, I don't want you to have to give up other more pressing responsibilities-- unless that's what you want of course. Of course I expect you to give some sort of control to me, but I don't want you to think that I'm going to micromanage your life. I consider myself a dom who is "nice" as well as in control.

I believe that a good Master/Slave relationship is built on trust and even friendship. I don't expect you to do everything that comes with the territory straight out of the gate, I'd like to spend some time getting to know you and exchange ideas on how this will work between us first. I don't expect you to be my submissive if I am not first your friend.

Remember that the idea of you being happy being a slave excites me much more than me being happy as master!

My interests can be molded to be palatable to the submissive. I don't think it'll be too hard, I don't have very extreme interests, they're mostly very simple and agreeable to most people.

My biggest like is control (again, the extent of it can be negotiated) but really anything within the limits of the list can be negotiated. I don't have a 100% specific picture of what I expect the relationship to be like, so feel free to collaborate!

These lists are not 100% comprehensive!

• Webcam
  • Pictures
  • Assignments
  • Dildos or other toys
  • Guided masturbation
  • Behavior Modification
  • Orgasm Control/Denial
  • Hidden Toys in Public
  • Discrete, Public Masturbation
  • Anal
  • Plugs
  • Chastity
  • Pet Names
  • Phone Sex
  • Sexual Schedule

Dislikes

I'm not a particular fan of these, but don't be afraid to ask if you're into them, I may try them for you.

• Pee
  • Prostitution
  • Forced Body Alterations (Weight loss/gain included!)
  • Obvious Public Nudity
  • Painful Tools

Limits

• Cutting
  • Blood
  • Knives
  • Guns
  • Scat
  • Enema
  • Diapers

The Bottom of the Ad
I hope that this article wasn't too much of a bore, and might even have been intriguing enough for you to apply! I don't expect a whole lot of applications, seeing as how I'm not the highest demanded gender or role, but that won't stop me from posting this.

If you are interested, just send me a PM! Tell me a little about yourself. Why do you want to be my slave? What do you hope to get out of it? What are your turn-ons?

In closing, thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon!

• Kinks:
Webcam, Pictures, Phone Sex, Assignments, Dildos or other toys, Guided Masturbation.

• Experience:
My experience is limited, having had only one submissive partner in the past. Our relationship involved me telling her what to wear and certain rules on how to act in the day.
At night she would perform tasks for me that I thought up everyday and could have been anything from drinking water to streaking in her house at night when her family sleeps. While these examples are very standard, I can get very creative.

An ideal partner for me would be someone around my experience level.

• Limits:
I will not consider the following: cutting, blood, knives, guns, scat, enema or diapers.

Featured Threads

New Personals