Lovense links

BornToBe_Slutty

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2015
*EDIT* whoever was just playing with me, I just want to say thank you - I’m as wet and needy as a slut like me should be; I was actually very frustrated when the time ran out as I wanted more!!

So someone is currently controlling my lovense so the link above won’t work for anyone else, but whoever is controlling my lovense: you’re making me very very wet and needy

Last edited:

BornToBe_Slutty

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2015
Maybe I should think of a way to do it like that in the future - but for what it’s worth I’m enjoy it!

Reactions: Goga

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Kik me next time @ mastermartin2 if you are ready to be used and send me the link there so i do not miss it

BornToBe_Slutty

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2015

*edit* whoever is playing right now, I just wanted wanted to let you know I just made a very audible “no!” When you went from high to nothing and then a gasp when you went back up to high! The low rumble is making me desperate - thank you for making me needy!

Last edited:

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com

*edit* whoever is playing right now, I just wanted wanted to let you know I just made a very audible “no!” When you went from high to nothing and then a gasp when you went back up to high! The low rumble is making me desperate - thank you for making me needy!
Evil grin

Featured Threads

New Personals