Lunch date...

What should I do?

• Longer dress/skirt and have to wear thigh bands and risk getting the anal plug in a coin toss?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shorter dress/skirt and risk exposing stocking tops, suspenders and/or chastity belt?

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I don't know if I'm angry or aroused, but I'm definitely feeling humiliated, after letting me take the belt off to use the bathroom and shower, he's had me change into a sparkly dress and heels for going out, I thought "great, he's taking me to dinner." And he has. Kind of.

If fast food from the burger place at the bowling alley with his trucker buddies counts!! 🙄

So yes, I am now ten-pin bowling. Yes, I am overdressed for the occasion, albeit in a dress that is threatening to reveal my chastity belt every time it's my turn. And yes, I am now double plugged which is making playing very uncomfortable.

Everybody's drinking, so I need to drink or it'll seem weird, but if I drink too much, guess what? I'm going to need the toilet!!!

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Oh God, guys, I'll fill you all in on the details when I've had some sleep, but we had some unfinished business from The King's park dare and we've finally got a chance (and a break in the rain) to have been able to do it 😍

The belt is finally off. Now I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted

Reactions: The king

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Good morning 😊

My husband has changed his plans for today. He WAS going to keep me in the chastity belt for the day while I did all my cleaning, but after last night, well, I'm not all that chaste today 🤭

We got a taxi home from the bowling place at a little after midnight. His buddies were going off to carry on their night, but we've been waiting a few weeks for it to not be raining in the early hours on a weekend when it was just the two of us, so we went home. Only just long enough to collect a few things, and then we walked on to our local park.

We were worried that there might still be teenagers kicking around, or that people might be awake in the surrounding houses, but it was quiet. There's a playground which is in open air and quite visible, but then there's a path that leads into some trees. So I was still quite nervous getting ready.

From the house, we bought my red collars. My husband put the one around my neck on first. With that in place, it was time to get down onto my knees. We left my dress draped over a litter bin by the path near the playground. Every rustle of the trees and passing car made my heart hammer, terrified of getting caught now, and so close to home, as he fastened the smaller collars around my breasts, then he fixed the leash to my neck collar and I got down onto all fours to crawl into the cover of the trees.

I still had on the chastity belt and also the black heels I'd been wearing with my dress (apart from when I'd had to change them for the bowling shoes which are uncomfortable when you're otherwise barefoot, BTW) but aside from that I was now naked, only my husband's jacket on standby should the worst happen and somebody find us.

Nobody did, but the park bench seems so much further when you're crawling to it instead of walking. I have no idea how long it took to reach it, but it felt like eternity. It's a nice pathway, but it doesn't feel so smooth to hands and knees, and I have some interesting marks this morning 😘

Crawling in the belt bought another form of torment, not least because I was now desperate to let go of the wine I'd been drinking. So finally when we reached the bench, I had a need to take care of my own before I could take care of his. He had me squat down on the opposite side of the path while he sat on the bench to watch me unlock the belt, pull those two enormous plugs out of myself and finally relieve myself on the grass and mud before crawling across the path to him for some sanitary wipes and some Femfresh.

And then, finally, I rode my husband's cock on that park bench, being very careful not to cum before he did (I didn't want to risk having to walk all the way home naked).

Of course, that meant that he got his orgasm and I didn't. Back on my hands and knees to crawl back to the playground for one final humiliation, sitting naked on the swing using the vaginal plug from out of my chastity belt until finally I could get my own release 🤩🤯😧

Then I retrieved and put my dress back on. He kept me in the collars and on the leash, but let me walk home, although I was now openly carrying my bright pink and stainless steel chastity belt...

Fortunately we didn't encounter anyone. A few taxis whizzed by us but none of them stopped, and we got home for a really satisfying night's sleep

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I've just been asked by a female colleague if I'm going to be "sexing it up" on Friday again 🤭

I'm not sure if it counts with a mustard color knit sweater and a leopard print pencil skirt with patent black heels, but the fishnets on my legs are part of a body stocking and I'm otherwise not wearing any underwear. What do you think, sexed up enough?

That_Guy_Again

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2017
I'm not sure if it counts with a mustard color knit sweater and a leopard print pencil skirt with patent black heels, but the fishnets on my legs are part of a body stocking and I'm otherwise not wearing any underwear. What do you think, sexed up enough?

I think your should ask your co-worker.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
I know many places that have "casual dress Fridays" but "Sex it up Fridays" sounds much more fun to me!

Well, all of that has been ruined today. My department manager's boss called me into a meeting room and told me "fishnet tights perhaps aren't the most professional choice."

I therefore logically, and fairly, pointed out that I'm not the first to have worn them, that there's nothing in the dress policy about them and that two women were actually wearing fishnets today and asked if they were going to be receiving the same message. His response? "They're more noticeable on you" which is either a reference to my age (although Angela who is one of the women that often wears fishnet tights is actually in her late 40's) or, most likely, my weight. So I pointed out that fact and was told to not go "all second amendment" which is prejudice against my country as well.

So now I have a meeting with HR, my team leader, my department manager and this ops manager in the morning 😠😰😭

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Sounds like these day might come to an end, at least around the work place.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
hope it goes well

Thank you, it did go pretty well. I was hoping they'd have sent Helen from HR but the boss came down and challenged him about what was so wrong with fishnets, and concluded that he had some unhealthy preconceptions about them.

It was difficult for me because, actually, I kind of was being ever so slightly kinky wearing a body stocking to work but I did feel quite smug as well for getting across an important point that women should be free to wear what they want without sexist judgement as well.

I've tried to be discreet about it but everyone in the office knows something's gone on... Tomorrow there's gonna be gossip

Featured Threads

New Personals