Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Offer for Feb. 2nd->4th, 2022 (CLOSED!):

We're expecting a deep freeze soon, so I want to get as much smut in as I can before infrastructure collapses. Hit me on here or Kik (NotAnon) with those dares, requests, and Kinktalk thread ad replies!

Last edited:

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Offer for Feb. 7th to 24th (Closed.):

Another empty month! Want to help me fill it... or other things?

Last edited:

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Offer for March 16th to 23rd (Closed!):

My housemate is out of town, so pretty much anything is on the table, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
March 16th enticement:
Pretty tight tonight, if anyone wants to help me fix that major problem. Shouldn't a cunt be loose and sloppy with cum?mar16ent.jpg

Reactions: loffty23

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Last call for awhile, if anyone is interested in any of my existing ads. Housemate is getting home tomorrow, so I'll have to go back to discrete smuttery soon.

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Offer for April 6th to 11th (Closed!):

In addition to my usual offers, I'm looking for hand focused things, if there are any finger(ing) fanciers out there.

Last edited:

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Offer for Apr.15th to 30th (Closed!):

I'm adoring the idea of absolute anal annihiliation. Share your best stretching tips and dares on here or my Kik (NotAnon)! Help me train this tight tailhole. If my buttcunt does not look like this, this, or even this by the end of the month, then it was not used and abused well enough for proper training.

Edit: Mission failed!

Last edited:

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Offer for Apr.15th to 30th (Open!):

I'm adoring the idea of absolute anal annihiliation. Share your best stretching tips and dares on here or my Kik (NotAnon)! Help me train this tight tailhole. If my buttcunt does not look like this, this, or even this by the end of the month, then it was not used and abused well enough for proper training.
Apr. 26th progress: Not good! As you can see, the outer ring is open and ready for breeding, but the sphincter is closed tight. Maybe it's too eager to squeeze and milk a shaft, so it stays tight at all times? Any remedies for this?
BackoSacko.jpg

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
Offer for 5/15/2022->5/19 (Closed!):

My housemate is unexpectedly gone for the week, so I have the entire place for casual smutting. What would you folks like to see?

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals