M, 24 Dom seeks F, any age, slave for online humiliation and tease

happyfred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
Hello, I am an experienced master looking for an online humiliation slave.

I am courteous and friendly before we enter any relationship and then will be as strict as required to make you carry out your rules. I only ask people enter this with an open mind and be prepared to challenge their limits and try new things. I

My enjoyment comes from the subtle embarrassment you will feel carrying out these rules and tasks .

If you wish I can send photographic proof of what I look like once we have talked a while and decided where we are going.

I also wanted to state what I can offer as a Master.

1) I consider myself to be adaptable and flexible which I find is vitally important for an on-going relationship. This means I understand commitments to work, study, family etc and will not command things to put your professional reputation at risk unless agreed upon beforehand.

2) I will take time and effort to carefully come up with personalized tasks and rules rather than simply telling you to do the same thing each day. However my tasks usually are based on humiliating the sub.

3) rely on honesty from you, This will not work if one party keeps lying or putting things off. There are times when pictures will be required and times when I will ask for detailed writings of task completion. Pictures will have a purpose and not just be constant photos of your genitals. I will also not post or share images of you and despise those 'masters' that do.

4) As said above most of my tasks and rules are based on humiliation, this ranges from the subtle (such as changing the way you speak when you talk with me or changing the way you masturbate or go to the bathroom) to the more obvious such as making you punish yourself, act in particularly slutty ways for my pleasure, making you record videos or send pictures, and other longer term tasks such as BDSM based tasks. I will take some time with you at the start discussing your likes and dislikes to come up with these.

5) I like these things to be on-going and longer term, some days of course real-life will get in the way of discussion but I expect most days we will talk. If you can purchase items then it works even better but I am not looking to financially dominate you.

I hope this goes some way to explaining what I am looking for and I hope to speak with you soon.

Please add me on KIK @ happyfred123
or e-mail on [email protected]

(I am preferably looking for female subs here but possibly will accept male if you can be very detailed in why exactly you think we would work well together)

F

Featured Threads

New Personals