M/Sub,Pet Looking to become a girl

Baxton

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2015
26 year old 6'4" tall white male that bounces around from 200-215 lbs.

It has been some time since i last crossdressed and longer since I really got into it. I leave my hair long just encase and even still order things from time to time.

I am looking to take the role of a sub/pet for someone who would like to see a man become a girl. I don't want to be really skinny like most seem due to the fact that it would give me no real shape, and that my legs just wouldn't look as good in a skirt, and as for a diet. I wont lie. I only need to cut back a little bit and go for walks more often witch.. is hard to do on my own.

Really. I just want to feel like I'm dressing up for someone and not just for myself. If I can feel like that then I would try like I use to to become a girl. A girl that lives as a girl as a second life, but still a girl when living that second life.

For a bit more info. My kinks/likes are as follows.

Loves: Bondage, Short term med/heavy bondage, Short to long term light bondage, Costumes, and, Girls cloths

Likes: Toy's, Small Plugs, Vibrators, Persona Role (aka giving me a persona), and Pet play.

Tolerates/Light Punishments: Med Plugs, Diapers (no scat), Chasity (short term), Semi Public, Online Censored humiliation, Long term med bondage and Tough Love

Dislikes/Heavy Punishments: Large plug's and toys, Long term Chasity, Public (to a extent), Online un-censored humiliation, and Long term Heavy Bondage

LIMITS!: Pain, public humiliation, blackmail, Scat, Watersports, Body parts in mouth (feet, hands, ect.), and anything that will interfere with my life as a man. (may or may not of forgotten something)

smc

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2015
hey, please pm me 😉 would like to talk about details

Featured Threads

New Personals