Switch 4 Women M Switch for a F switch or sub

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
Hello there,
I'm looking for a lady that would like to chat a bit and get a foundation down instead of just straight to playing.
I work some pretty long and regularly irregular hours and having someone semi constant to play with helps pass the time.

Primarily my kinks include; Orgasm control, forced orgasms, edging, spankings, oral and anal training, vaginal stretching, watersports, rope, bodywritting, objectification, humiliation and degradation.
I do have other kinks and can cater to yours so we shouldn't have any issues of us both being satisfied.

Pictures/videos aren't a requirement however it's always nice to stimulate two senses instead of one. I have KIK, snap chat and of course we can always chat here.

Boobiedoo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2023
Hello there,
I'm looking for a lady that would like to chat a bit and get a foundation down instead of just straight to playing.
I work some pretty long and regularly irregular hours and having someone semi constant to play with helps pass the time.

Primarily my kinks include; Orgasm control, forced orgasms, edging, spankings, oral and anal training, vaginal stretching, watersports, rope, bodywritting, objectification, humiliation and degradation.
I do have other kinks and can cater to yours so we shouldn't have any issues of us both being satisfied.

Pictures/videos aren't a requirement however it's always nice to stimulate two senses instead of one. I have KIK, snap chat and of course we can always chat here.
New here but wanted to say hey. I've not posted in here before. Very nervous. I liked the sound of your post. Talking first haha. Sounds good. I'm experienced online not so much in person. Im honestly just looking for someone to chat to

Featured Threads

New Personals