Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
City
Sydney
Kinks
DD/lg, Light rope play, impact play, sensory deprivation, breast play, orgasm control, edging, sensual massage, oil play, body worship, aftercare, spanking to name a few...
Limits
Scat, gore, blood
Experience
Years of practicing as a nurturing, sensual Dom. Aftercare is the most important aspect of play.

nicksydneyoz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2020
Hi!

Sydney daddy here...

I've been interested in the DD/LG scenario for some time, but have yet to pursue it beyond researching, chatting with people and exploring what it's about.

I think it time to take those next steps.

It taps into something deeper for me. I'm more about the sensuality and care giving. Where I can support a Little so she can explore who she is, what she needs and help her feel fulfilled and happy.

Of course, there are the other DD aspects but they are not the primary purpose for me. There's free play for Littles. There's the freedom to really deep dive into what it means to them about being a Little.

A Little being spoiled is important. Being read to, bathed, cuddled and of course discipline if needed.

I'm also interested in chatting with someone that identifies as a Middle. The same thoughts apply.

I really love the idea of this type of relationship and have enjoyed chatting to people about it too. I think it stems from not having a young person to mentor or look after on my life.

I can help you out in lots of ways, always number one, I'll always be caring and respectful.

I don't mind how old you are or where you're from. If you're a Little/Middle, then it's part of your personality.

I'm ok with any body type or background.

As I'm very much into the sensual side of things, I want to help a polygamous Little get the most from her life. Any height, as curvy as she is comfortable being, I just want her to be 100% real and free. My Little needs to love sharing intimate moments and wants all sorts of direction and encouragement to push thier bodies to new limits. Again nothing extreme. Just the desire of a Little who wants to learn about themselves.

Here's more about me. I'm a winter person, although I do like warm days, not hot. I love spending time reading comics, playing games, writing. I love helping people explore who they want to be, without any inhibitions about what is perceived acceptable. I'm happy to be in a Polygamous situation where we can be fulfilled in all the ways we need.

My Little needs to be adorable and want and cuddles. Bratty is great, but that can come with consequences. The fun kind. I want you to feel safe, nurtured and cared for. I'm not interested in diaper play. I do want you in super cute outfits of all sorts. Whatever will make you happiest when we're connecting.

Share all your thoughts and wishes.

I'm a very open minded Daddy. There's not much that we won't achieve together.

I have lots of interests, both geeky and more plus I have lots of life experience that can help you achieve great things.

If we connect in real life, how much of a casual relationship you'd be interested in? Or would you want more?

Here's the other important aspect of my life. I'm married. We have an arrangement where it's ok to explore, as long as no one is hurt in the process. This means a prospective Little needs to understand I can be there but I'm sharing my time and my world. A Little needs time and energy to grow and her best, I get that.

If we connect, even for a chat, we can perhaps reach an understanding where I'll be helping you as best I can - in all aspects of your life.

You can be a Little. You can be a Middle.
Life is about learning and experiences.

I'm not the daddy that disappears.
If we're connecting, that's a beautiful thing.

If we're not feeling it between us, that's ok too. We'll certainly not part on bad terms. I'll pat you on the bum and send you off into the world.

Would love a Sydney Little/Middle.

If you're in another part of the world and a little intrigued, say hi too. I'm open to all ideas and possibilities.

Don't be shy. Reach out and start something exciting.

Featured Threads

New Personals