United States (West of the Rockies)

TomorrowsGOne85`

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 3, 2014
28 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I am a 28 year old Dom, experienced, responsible, fit and am looking for a female submissive to serve my online companionship needs. My job has me working alone for hours and hours a day on my computer, and I'd love to find a wonderful sub to help me indulge in my dominant desires and I'll gladly help you indulge in your submissive urges.
I'm not looking for a quick role-play or one-time Skype. I'm seeking someone interested in establishing a long term online D/s dynamic over Skype and email through submissive training and power exchange. I'm interested in exploring ~~ bondage, moderate pain, semi/hidden public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, intellect, edging, fitness, dressing, verification, tasking. I want to pursue my desires as much as I want to know and pursue yours.
Beyond my BDSM kinks I would consider myself a nerdy jack-of-all trades. I know a little about a lot and can talk intelligently about anything and love to explore new thoughts and ideas. If you are interested in chatting about taking this further PM me. Ideally, your first PM to me will tell me your interests, what you're looking for, and basically let me get to know you a little. Please ask me anything.

• Kinks:
bondage, moderate pain, semi/hidden public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, intellect, edging, fitness, dressing, verification, tasking.

• Experience:
Have trained 3 pets over the last 5 years.

• Limits:
Open to talk about

Featured Threads