Maid to Behave

Kytten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
B.C.
This story is one I wrote a few years back when I was first starting to write.... There will be errors as this is the rough draft. I'm going to try to do as many corrections as I can before posting.

One of the days Sir is at work he leaves a list of expectations for me. I want it all done by the time I get home and he also tell me that there is a little game to go with this, there are two or three things I didn't right down that I want you to do.

I have to figure out what they are and do them as well.
Then Sir let me know that he will call at some point and from that point. When he calls I had best be finished everything as he is going to give me some new instructions.
I am curious about this and all kinds of thoughts go rushing through my head.

In conclusion at bottom is oh and Hun do not cum if you know what is good for you.

So when I awaken I get started he first tells me he wants me completely naked and then I am to put on my maids uniform, I do this.

The note then says that I am to have a dildo in my ass and my pussy and to make sure they can't keep falling out. I do this to, grabbing a buttplug and dildo from the toys.

Sir then tells me I am to follow the list of things to do carefully and figure out those extra things and do them.

On the list there are things like dusting and sweeping, vacuuming, wash dishes etc... he also put that I am to take pictures of myself doing these things.

I do the best I can and take pics while doing my chores.

Then he phones me, I am basically done everything but not quite so for a punishment Sir also wants me to once I am done my chores use a Popsicle made of water and fuck myself with it leaving the vibes in, while taking pics so he knows I did do it.

I ask for how long and Sir explains," until the Popsicle is gone."

I try to beg," Please not that long!!", however Sir cut me off and ask," Do I need to add to the punishment?" I quickly respond with ,"No Sir I will be good.", "That's better now." He say,s, " Then do as I told you and once you are done that and your chores call me so I know when you finished and I can give you further instructions." I reply," Yes Sir." Then we hang up.

I quickly finish up my chores listed and I did do three things that weren't on the list hoping they were my three guesses.
I do what Sir told me to do with the Popsicle. OH my oh MY so wet so cold but yet... so good and numbing. I take so many pictures while I do this, it feels so good and I even stick it up my rear OH DANG so cold yet feels so good.
After the whole Popsicle melted I promptly phoned Sir, I explain I am now finished and that I hope I found the right three things.
Sir instructs me that I am to wright the three things down on separate papers then fold them and place them in the toy box.

After I am done my next task is that I am to do some exercises example sit ups and crunches what ever I can do without over doing myself.

Once that task is done if there is a point where there is no one around the patio Sir wwans me to stand
there with the curtain open and take a few pictures.

Once I am done doing 15 min exercises and those pics I am to prepare myself for Sirs arrival as he will be home in about one hour.

That meant I was to put on my cuffs both wrist and ankle, and I am to put on the blindfold, place earplugs in my ears and gag myself, put clips on my nipples.

I chose to and then chain myself up. Sir mention that he didn't want me knowing he was home, when he get there I get extra curious about that, I Say ," OK Sir ." I do not ask questions about it even though I want to. We say our byes and hang up.

I get right on writing down the three things and placing them in the toy box, I do some exercises for at least 15 minutes once I am done that I take the pictures of myself at the patio praying that no one walks by and the other familys stay off their patio, I take as many as I feel comfortable doing, approximately 20. Then last but not least the getting ready for Sir.

I put in the earplugs and place the blindfold where I can put it on after then I gag myself, at this point a lot of things are going through my head like, Why doesn't he want me realizing when he is home?, Why the gag? Is he really going to punish me that hard ??? Not realizing that it was in case not all the chores where not done or they weren't don't properly etc...

I finish getting ready just a bit before he comes in however I do not know he is there.
Sir set up the web cam to take video clips and he down loads the pics I took going through them after to see just what pics I took and Sir set a file up to hold them and the videos.

Then since Sir has rested while doing that he decided to check the list and see if everything was done and properly.

By the time I had got to the bathroom I was tiring out so I missed a small spot in the tub, you took note of that then he took note of the fact I hadn't cleaned the window which was
one of the things extra I was supposed to figure out.
As Sir went on he noted that when I vacuumed I had not gone into all creases. The last thing that was done however was cleaning up the patio, however I missed cleaning the fridge properly and microwave so he noted them to.

Then Sir counted it all up 6 things missed Sir wondered what I could possibly have found that he didn't mention so he looked at the papers I had wrote on.

One thing I had was the bathroom mirror as Sir had mentioned each thing separate yet it was not on the list, then there was mopping the
floors he had sweep but not mop, and then I had the patio witch was the only thing I guessed right.

Sir gave me a little leeway as the things I found and did weren't on the list however he still kept the consequences to six. Sir just lowered the amounts of each one a bit so if it was six smacks then I got five instead kind of thing.

Now Sir let it be known he was there, he came to me and pulling out an earplug Sir whispers," You were very bad you were slow and sloppy, you forgot a bunch of things and only guessed one of three things right. So you are in for a punishing like I have never gave you yet, nod if you understand,

I nod as you place the earplug back in my ear. Sir decides that I must get a good spanking so he closed the window so it is not heard everywhere and gives me 15 good smacks. Then Sir place 5 clips wherever he wants them on me, also you place 5 ice up my pussy making sure they are the bigger cubes.

Letting me stew like this for a while Sir goes and has a shower and play on the computer.

Sir has something to eat then he comes in and move the earplug asking me, " Do you need to use the washroom? or are you thirsty or anything?" I nod yes to the washroom and thirst Sir then gives me a sip of a drink Saying, "You need to hold your going to the washroom."

I cringe with a little excitement that he has all control and power over me and I can't do a damn thing about anything he choose to or not to do. I have no choice but to let him control things, however I do know if anything hurts to much I can grunt and he will stop.

Before he put the earplug back in he asks me," Are you comfy?" I nod yes, moaning with excitement, then he asks," Are you going to misbehave like that again?" I shake my head no. SIR says good however you still have more punishments coming I groan a small.. huh? Sir say,s, " Well you missed 2 of three things and there was two things that were on the list as I put down clean the kitchen not just some of it...
Then there was two things only half done witch total six things. However there was a couple small things you found to do that weren't mentioned so I gave you credit for them and cut the punishment back by one sixth. I groan in frustration with myself.

Sir places the earplugs back in and give me another 15 good warm hits to the ass this time each cheek. Then he let me up and adjusting the blindfold so I can see my way you let me go pee but he moved the earplug first telling me that I am to go pee and come straight back or else and that even if I need to go number two unless it is super bad I am to hold it, as you know I like to be told when I can or cannot do anything. I moan with joy.
You now have done 5 of six punishments.

I come back to the bed Sir blindfolds me and chain me up then he decides that I am going to just hang there for some time not as part of punishment but just to tease more, because I am behaving through the punishments he decides to tease and caress me a little, well the point I am at that is real torture since I cannot cum until he tells me to.

Oh how I want to beg and plead for Sir to let me cum but I can't with the gag on and he will not take it off because he wants to torture me. I can not hold back anymore and I start to cum.

Sir immediately stops and begins to spank me for cumming without permission. Sir takes the earplug out and tell me for that I will not get to finish tonight, he tells me that he will get me to the point of cumming and then Sir takes off my gag warning me not to talk at all. Sir tells me to open my mouth and suck, as he stickshis cock in my mouth so I do in a almost plea for forgiveness.

Once I suck him to the point he wants to cum he tells me to stop and he starts to jack off all over me. Then asking," Don't you wish this was in you?", Sir gently rubs my
cunt and says," Too bad you couldn't wait for me."Then he rolls over and falls asleep.

Featured Threads

New Personals