andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hi
I have posted once in getdare that a slave can share his yahoo emaibox using a temporary link, without sharing his email passord. This can be a nice thing to be used in a consensual blackmail roleplay.

I offered my email password once to play and it was a very intense feeling to allow someone to control me having my personal data on her hands. I never gave my work account but the one I used on my second life on the internet and still was afraid she could message my online friends and put me in a humiliating position.... But in online play this removes the option of chickening out - that makes the experience intense.

I want to try something similar. I need a girl that wants to experience this. I will not dare her due to her limits, I will ask about her limits and try to push them. Also give her a way out - I would explain her more about my rules and I will respect them so a girl should have her way out of the game. Please leave me an offline message if you are interested.

I am a 34 male, nice looking (some gives me around 28yo), I am very interested in your kinks so I can offer you what I think you miss. I am ok if you need to check me on cam to see if I am real etc if you ask.

Regards
Mark

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals