Making Cum Taste Better AFTER They Ejaculate Question

Sweet Lady Luck

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 14, 2020
Hello,

We have all seen tons of articles and advice online about how men can make their semen taste better by eating certain foods, avoiding certain foods and other similar suggestions. There are even sugar pills that one can take before sex that are supposed to sweeten the cum, but I have yet to try these with my boyfriend.

One thing I have never seen discussed and maybe some women or even men can give me some feedback on this if this has ever been tried:

Can you make cum taste better AFTER they ejaculate by say adding sugar or artificial sweetener to it if they cum in a glass and bowl as opposed to coming in my mouth. The intent would be play with the cum a little bit more and have it taste sweet in my mouth with mixing of sweet after the fact.

Has anyone tried this? Does anyone want to try this and tell how it went? :)

Thank you,

Sweet Lady Luck

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My prior sub tried a few options. Sugar water mixed in but it changed the consistency very watery. Honey actually worked better to keep similar consistency but sweeten it up some. It didn't take much to change the taste according to her. She tried a very small hint of vanilla extract as well. Again trial and error for the amounts.

Cstelle

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 7, 2015
I've found... er... I've been told/I read somewhere, I mean :rolleyes: ... that cooling it down gives cum a kind of fresh taste and smell, and even makes the consistency nicer.

Featured Threads

New Personals