Making my own mounts

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Hi everyone!
If you've been reading my some advice thread, I've been using my girlfriends bed alot. Problem is, it doesn't really have much for mounting points. I can run the feet rope under the bottom section, but I have to run the wrist rope under the mattress. She's not strong enough to escape it, but I can curl the mattress.

To solve this problem, I've come up with this solution! Hopefully the pictures are below. I've never attached images through VBB before.

The groves will sit under her bed frame, which is a 5/8ths inch board that forms a rectangle all around. The little lip will prevent it from sliding out, the big lip is for mounting. I'm not sure how strong my welds are. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Btw, being handy and being able to weld is awesome

Attachments

• IMAG1510.jpg
    IMAG1510.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMAG1509.jpg
    IMAG1509.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMAG1508.jpg
    IMAG1508.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG1507.jpg
    IMAG1507.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG1506.jpg
    IMAG1506.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 24

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
Also, they're pinkish red for a few reasons.
I had to grind off the splatter from my welds. This left the metal very exposed.
I tried using the darker colored red, but for some reason the sprayer (spray paint), wasn't working. I went back and looked for another color. I found fluorescent red (pink to me) and sprayed that on there. Not the best, but It should do the job!

littlebigboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 18, 2010
them welds wont hold long, you need to grind the steel so its clean of rust, paint, galvanised, stainless. the white residue u have means you have being trying to weld galvanised or stainless steel, the fumes from which are extremely harmfull to you. and try going slower when welding, looks like your going to fast.

"Btw, being handy and being able to weld is awesome"

using a welder and being able to weld are 2 different things lol

nice attempt though. kinktalk-the number 1 place for welding tips lol

CB7 + CB6000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2011
I've attached what they look like in use. One of the welds did break. I think it was a combination of rushed welding on that hook and the fact that my legs are strong as fuck. Seriously. I can press over 1000 lbs.
Anyways, I'll re weld it.

How bad are the fumes? I did all the welding at the edge of my garage but I had no fan going. I felt kind of woozy after but it went away.

Attachments

• IMAG1511.jpg
    IMAG1511.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 27

Featured Threads

New Personals