bondage, cum control, edgings, denial, submission, femdom, anal

greedyboy98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
Hello everybody!

I will try to be short and precise - I am 22y.o., tall 185cm and mostly skinny boy from Europe. Currently I study and live here. In daily live I enjoy photography and like cars, but now don't really have such income to buy any. However, what I also secretly like is bdsm, especially bondage. In addition, some sex games with denial, edging, light pain are quite nice(I have some toys) and I am curious to explore more because I haven't tried a lot of stuff.
What I do not like for sure: blood, permanent marks, extreme, scat, cei and all those gross things.
I also prefer to distinguish normal life and bdsm-related games, but it is negotiable, because one of the things I want to try one day is some hidden activities in public.

What I look for is a female mistress who is willing to own me and tell me what to do. Due to current circumstances it is not really possible to travel, so I guess online would be the best way.

So, if it sounds interesting - toss me a message and I will answer ASAP, I'm looking forward to it.
Skype - live:.cid.d4b409257779bab1, kik - greedyboy98
Thanks!

Reactions: Precious_bentley

Featured Threads