Male chastity belts

Gsmybitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 22, 2021
My bitch wants this one, got his PA done especially for it but no one replies when I try to contact them, anyone know anything about this company? Or where I could find a similar one? We’re both interested in the metal style but doesn’t have to be attached to the PA piercing.

Gsmybitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 22, 2021
My bitch wants this one, got his PA done especially for it but no one replies when I try to contact them, anyone know anything about this company? Or where I could find a similar one? We’re both interested in the metal style but doesn’t have to be attached to the PA piercing.
Anyone?
Ok what about this company, they seem to be the most well known and the cages are adjustable to get a proper fit but we’re really it into plastic…

Gsmybitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 22, 2021
Anyone?
Ok what about this company, they seem to be the most well known and the cages are adjustable to get a proper fit but we’re really it into plastic…

Kink_T

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 16, 2022
I looked at them for a CB6000S, but the cost was too high, along with postage to Australia. Just to get a better set of rings, they wanted a huge amount for postage, so to combat the I beam style of ring and make the restraint wearable, I'm trying a gap filler.

If you want a CB6000S, look on eBay. I've worn them before, and if the ring can be made comfortable, they're ok. Chastity can be quite comfortable! I'm locked in chastity now, and have been for at least 2 weeks. I have no desire to take it off, even though no one can stop me. (I don't have an owner/master/mistress)

Featured Threads

New Personals