Male Chastity Male Chastity Help You To Lose Weight

chastitymistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2021
After many men first put on a cock cage, they realize they are much happier than they were before. And why shouldn’t they be? The number of benefits which a male chastity lifestyle provides are practically uncountable. He will be obedient and submissive. He will happily and willingly perform any chores or tasks which his keyholder might command him to do. And, not only that, but his keyholder can also use his period of lockup to encourage his or her chastity slave to pursue self-improvement.

But how does this work? What is it about chastity that encourages a man to improve himself? Once a man is no longer focused so intensely on his orgasm and arousal, he will be able to turn his mind to other things. Many long term chastity slaves report feeling more focused, more productive and more easily able to turn their attention to tasks for long periods of time. Of course, their satisfaction when these tasks are completed is also higher, as they are no longer working simply towards their own satisfaction but also for the purpose of pleasing their Mistress.

One of the most common paths towards self-improvement sought out by many chaste males is that of weight loss. Why weight loss? Simply put, one of the best ways in which a slave can serve his keyholder is by remaining physically and sexually attractive for him or her. The locked-up slave exists as a sort of permanent, arousing art installation, with his body, hair, clothing, and of course locked-up cock existing for the visual pleasure of the keyholder.

Many keyholders will find their chastity slave more attractive if he has a fit body and keeps his weight low. You don’t have to have the body of a god or Olympic athlete, but a period of chastity lockup can be a great time to finally try to drop those few extra pounds. I’ll show you how with this informative guide packed full of helpful tips!

Before you begin your chastity-assisted journey to weight loss, you must first have consent and agreement. Although a male chastity relationship is one which features dominant and submissive roles, it is important that both partners be in agreement before making major decisions such as the one to pursue the path of weight loss.

Once both partners have agreed that the chastity slave shall lose weight during his lockup, the next step is deciding on a goal. Whether or not you are using chastity as a motivator, scientists have found that it is significantly easier to lose weight if you have a concrete goal in mind. That goal can be either numerical. For example, lose 20 pounds in 6 months. Regardless of how it is stated, the goal should be concrete, realistic and most importantly trackable so that progress can be observed and suitably rewarded.

When choosing a goal, one important factor should be considered at all times: make it a realistic one. Some mistresses will likely feel the urge to set impossible goals so that they will repeatedly have the chance to punish their slave as he fails week after week after week. However, this will only result in a disheartened chastity pet who is unwilling to continue with his weight loss journey as he feels like a constant failure who can never reach his goals.

Once you’ve set an achievable larger goal, such as the “lose 20 pounds in 6 months” example given above, it’s time to break it down into small, similarly reachable chunks. Here i recommend shooting for a goal of no more than 6 pounds of weight lost per month.

Now I'm getting to the fun part. It’s time to talk about rewards and punishments – aka, the reason why male chastity can be so effective for helping guys shed those pesky pounds.

First, as a keyholder, I have an important decision to make: am I going to use chastity lockup as his reward/punishment, or will he stay locked up throughout? This is key because it will decide how I structure my entire system of rewards and punishments.

It is potentially feasible to use chastity as a reward or punishment for short term lock-ups. For example, meeting his weekly goal means that his cock gets to stay free and unlocked for a day or two, while failing gets him put instantly into his chastity device for several days with no chance of freedom unless he successfully loses the weight by next week.

As for long term lockup, I use a reward & punishment system based on orgasm. That is to say if the chastity slave successfully meets the weekly (or biweekly, or monthly, depending on the system you choose) weight loss goal, he will be rewarded with an orgasm. He will be unlocked from his cage and given a full orgasm, NOT a ruined one or a prostate milking. Of course, I can decide how to administer that orgasm – through foot or hand stimulation, or using toys – but it will be given.

my skype is live:.cid.109704e89e5ce2c

Featured Threads

New Personals