NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
I've been extremely interested in getting a chastity piercing for additional security. I've read a lot about them but would love to hear from people who have had them actually done to themselves or their partner.

Prince Albert piercing (PA)
These seems like the gold standard from what I've researched but I'm concerned that I'll never be able to pee standing up again. If I ever decide to remove the piercing will I be able to pee standing again by plugging the hole? Even with the piercing in is there a chance I can still pee? From what I've read a larger gauge helps with peeing but there is really not a lot of good information online.

Frenum piercing
This sounds like the way to go to avoid having peeing issues. I've read a some concerning reports of these migrating, which gives me pause. If I went this route it sounds like I would want to get a 8ga with a straight titanium barbell to start off with. Does anyone know exactly how common migration is or how to minimize it?

This is still a ways out for me. My partner does not currently like the idea of a piercing. I think that will change with time however as she has very much appreciated the changes to my behavior. It seems like something that we will want not too far down the line.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I think it's not necessary to do or attached apparatus on human body or weapons to have a satisfying act. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) It's always our creativity that's important. We should not use thing that will compromise our health. I understand that each of us have preference but it's not right to add additional pain than happiness.

Reactions: AmvetSB

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I am not a fan of the so-called chastity piercings, especially for men. I just find it very awkward and i think it is at some point dangerous if not processed correctly. But i respect those men who put chastity piercings because i think for them it is an art.

Reactions: AmvetSB

Txrsho

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2014
Germany
There is no problem with peeing standing up with the pa. Yes the pee does run along the jewelry when you pee but in no time you'll get used to the way you have to hold you dick to pee standing up.
And frenulum really just depends on where you get it pierced, the father down the shaft the more chance to have it migrate...
If you've got any more questions hit me up

Lancecage

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 25, 2018
linktr.ee
I have had my PA for a year No problem peeing. In fact my only regret it how it limits my ability to wear certain cages. I love my CBX but my PA makes it annoying.

karabennemsy

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2018
from my pa experience: Yes, there is a problem to pee standing. Depending on the pressure or holding dick/pa a little bit different, there's often a different angle, the pee goes along the ring a bit more or less. Nowadays usually i don't wear the ring anymore, but the hole remains full size (always able to put back the biggest ring i had). Without ring, some pee always goes through the hole, depending on pressure and angle and some randomness too.
Best solution for me with or without ring is to cover the whole thing with my (large enough) foreskin and let the pee just drip/flow out instead of having it spurt out with pressure.
I can try to close the hole with finger or foreskin, but in the end of the process, the pressure goes down and suddenly the flow goes unwanted directions.

But overall, the fun is worth it, i'd say.

Reactions: NotDeadButClose

absolutekink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 11, 2019
I've had a PA since 2012, got it exclusively for chastity. I've had no difficulty peeing standing up (whilst unlocked) although I am uncut, St that's probably a factor.

First thing I noticed, my own orgasms are much more intense following the piercing.

Second thing I noticed, my own orgasms are pretty infrequent these days. 😂

Over the years I've experimented with a few cage styles and solutions incorporating the PA piercing with varying success. Finally I found one that works perfectly. 😊

Did getting the piercing hurt? Not as much as I thought it would. The piercing only takes a few seconds and this pain is intense, but as long as you know you can count to 5 and its done you'll be fine. I took some cocodamol before going in, I'm sure that took the edge off.

A few weeks of healing and a bit of stretching over time to a higher gauge, totally worth it.

Last edited:

Sundet

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2013
I've had a PA since 2012, got it exclusively for chastity. I've had no difficulty peeing standing up (whilst unlocked) although I am uncut, St that's probably a factor.

First thing I noticed, my own orgasms are much more intense following the piercing.

Second thing I noticed, my own orgasms are pretty infrequent these days. 😂

Over the years I've experimented with a few cage styles and solutions incorporating the PA piercing with varying success. Finally I found one that works perfectly. 😊

Did getting the piercing hurt? Not as much as I thought it would. The piercing only takes a few seconds and this pain is intense, but as long as you know you can count to 5 and its done you'll be fine. I took some cocodamol before going in, I'm sure that took the edge off.

A few weeks of healing and a bit of stretching over time to a higher gauge, totally worth it.

Which cage is it that works perfectly?

MasterTerra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 6, 2020
The cages from rigid chastity are perfect for PA. But I don't know, whether they still make cages. They don't answer on mails, but the website is still online.
There are some videos on youtube, show the application of these cages. I have very good experiences with these cages and PA-piercing.

abhorsen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2020
I have a frenum Piercing, combined with a Steelworxx Tube Jacket, and it is a fully functional combination, that I can wear long term, and that is preventing me fully from achieving an orgasm. Having said that, it took a lot of experimentation to get there, and a PA seems to be a simpler solution. If oyu like to know some more details, here you go

Many players are looking for working chastity devices, and since I have found a solution that (for me) works 100% and seems to be wearable for long periods, I wanted to share the design, motivations and results. Feel free to PM me or comment here if you like to know more. It is a bit of effort to measure, try and buy this, but from my POV it was very worthwhile.

Well, that is, as long as I am not held in chastity and want out :)

To set the scene, I was looking for the following

• A cage that can be worn as close to 24/7 as possible, and that prevents or at least effectively discourages orgasm (aren't we all looking for this)
  • The device must be compatible with an active life style (several types of sports)
  • Got to be realistic. Can be worn under clothing without being obvious, can't cover too much of the body, hygene must be reasonably easy
  • It must offer some type of tamper safe security, that still has the possibility to remove it in emergencies e.g. in cases where I or my keyholder are travelling
Orgasm prevention must cater for the specifics of how i can, and can not masturbate. I am circumcised since my childhood, and as a result my penis head is not very sensitive. With growing age, pretty much the only way to get to an orgasm is to stimulate the spot right behind the frenum, on the underside of the penis. Without access to this, no amount of rubbing on lower parts of the penis shaft or the penis head can get me off. It is important to note, that the chastity design we ended up with will only work for guys that fit that pattern. Anybody who can cum by just toching the head will need a different solution.

An early conclusion of the above was that all full chastity belt designs, and probably also all models that require a ring behind the testicles, were not an option for us. This lead down the path to look for models that lock to the penis only, and that cover the "magic" spot.

We chose a frenum piercing over a PA as it leaves less of a lasting damage (I did not want to punch a hole into my urethra). What we also found is that a frenum piercing can be stretched quite easily, it was possible and necessary to enlarge it to 5mm diameter (see below why).

To make the cage long term wearable, it must not put too much stress on the piercing. We found two complementary methods to achieve this. First low weight of the cage (small, titanium) and secondly to distribute the load over a bigger surface, i.e. to make the piercing larger.

There are a cople of manufacturers that offer penis-only tube like designs (mouse trap, Steelwerks, Steelworxx), but most only work with PA's. But, in dialog a few were willing to try a frenum variant, and we chose Steelworxx due to their owners responsiviness, and also stil reasonable pricing.

The specifics of the desing were worked out over a period of 2 months. Dietmar from Steelworxx created a prototype to prove the concept, and form a hindsight I have to agree that this was necessary, as the initial design would e.g. have put the locking pin into a positon that pulled too much on the piercing.

The main design decisions we took are

• The tube can not simply lock with a security screw through the piercing. First of all that screw would likely be too low diameter, i.e. too small skin area to distribute the load, and secondly during multi day wear, skin inside of the piercing would stick to the screw a bit, which made removing the screw very difficult (it started to wind up the skin inside the piercing - outch). The solution was to get a titanium tunnel, 5mm diameter (most piercing shops will sell them) and lock that one through the piercing before the tube is applied. The security screw then goes through the piercing and has no direct contact to skin. A 5mm tunnel can bear quite a bit of load, I can pull on it without causing discomfort.
  • The tube itself is made of titanium, and rather short (back to what I said above, access to the penis shaft does not get me to orgasm). All in all low weight
  • The diameter of the tube is critical, this is where several self-made prototypes and then the one from Dietmar helped to fine tune. Initially I would have chosen a too narrow tube, which seemed ok initially but would have caused problems long term. Too large is also not good, as the concept of the tube requires a certain friction with the penis to avoid undue load on the piercing. You WILL need to experiment at least with self made models to get this right
  • There are two levels of security. The first and not too uncommon one is that a security screw locks through the tunnel/piercing. Security screw means that it will be very difficult to open without the one (!) key provided by Steelworxx.
  • To allow remote control of locking and unlocking, we made sure it is possible to use one-time locks instead of the security screw. The wire of the one time lock is threaded through the brackets of the chastity tube, as well as the tunnel (in the piercing). A picture of the tubed locked that way can be sent showing the lock number, and thus no removal of the tube without cutting the lock is possible. By the way, I am using metal versions of these one time locks, that are still small and light, but are professional grade for non kinky business, and thus really tamper proof.
  • Lastly, we chose to add the option of an additional cover over the piercing and security screw that fully coveres the very sensitive skin around the piercing. While initially access to that skin would not be enough to orgasm, our concern was that after a few days, weeks or months (gulp) this might change. However experience has shown that this is not necessary, there is no way for me to achieve an orgasm with access to just a few millimeters of skin, so this extra cover is rarely used
The result: Surprisingly good. I was wearing the cage 5 days straight after receiving it. Sleeping is not a problem, a morning erection feels a bit pressured, but not painful. Hygene is straight forward. Sports are no issues, nor wearing it under clothing. Reaching an orgasm is either not possible at this stage of chastity, or at least totally unattractive. I experimented a fair bit how to stimulate myself with shifting the tube, touching whatever areas I can reach (gets less when the penis becomes hard as I then cant push anything between tube and penis), but it became unpleasant with a tendency to painful WAY before I would achieve release.

Initially I had some soreness developing after 5 days of wearing it. Key to overcome that was to avoid stress on the piercing when sleeping - simply means pushing the dick to the side when I am laying on my belly, so that the tube is not pushed into a position where it pulls on the piercing for hours

By now I can wear this device pretty much permanently. Record is one month with one 12 hours unlock so far.

Remote controlling of the locked status, and finding a way how this can be done eliminating all chances to cheat, has been important, and is possible.

Hygiene required a bit of practice, but it is possible, when not errect, to push one finger with soap between tube and skin, and then to rinse under the shower.

Will i be desperate, or sensitive, enough, after theoretical months of chastity, so that I can reach an orgasm, perhaps by ignoring quite a lot of pain? At this moment I don't think so, but honestly I can't know

Would I do anything different? Well, if I were to get a piercing again, I might consider a PA instead of a frenum, as from what I have read it is a more straight forward way to achieve good results, and there is a much wider offering of chastity devices for PA than for Frenum. Having said that, some more Frenum versions have come on the market, I have recentl seen one at lustlock

Overall, this appears to be a long term 24/7 wearable, and 100% effective, chastity device. Steelworxx and Dietmar have been stellar in their support and creativity, I can only recommend them. I have no business relationship other than that one purchase with them by the way, this is just a review of a fully satisfied (no pun intended) customer

If you have questions, ask here or PM me

Featured Threads

New Personals