male chastity question

asabovesobelow666

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Mar 16, 2020
So I'm a pretty large guy (stomach not dick) and I've had issues in the past with my dick slipping out of a cb6000s because of this. Is there anything else I can try in order to stop my dick from wanting to slip out, or another cage?

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I have not tried the CB6000, as I like the look and feel of a metal device, but I see that it comes with 5 different ring sizes. Assuming you've tried the smallest of the rings, the problem may be that you're not getting the ring behind both testicles as well as your cock before you attach the cage. One of my balls likes to slide back against my body when I put the ring on and if I don't make sure to get the ring behind it before working my cock through the opening, the ring will slide off pretty easily. A trick I've found to prevent this is to get a piece of string, pull it up behind my balls and tie it relatively tight to hold everything together before trying to put the ring on. Then as with most cock ring directions, push one ball through after the other and then work the cock through. Once I have the ring in place, then I loosen the string and remove it. Then attach the cage and as long as the ring is not simply too big, it's not going anywhere. Hope this is helpful.

BamaSwitch

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
In my experience anti-pullout devices help some but I believe most people can pull the chastity device away from their body enough that they can pull their cock out. The only sure way that I've found to prevent this is to use a true chastity belt.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I've just bought a CB6000.
Can't get used to it yet, my piece is way longer than my dick when soft, but also too thick.

Anyway the toy offers different size rings so the right one would prevent talking it off your balls.

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Sounds like you have a 'turtling' issue, where your penis withers back.. There are a few options, search "KSD CB6000" and you'll find what I found to be helpful with this. I have found other cages that have an implement of sorts by design that has a 'ring' that is smaller/narrower that the tube itself which acts as a 'thing' to keep inside the cage. It's part of the opening... The customchastity.com devices have this as a 'rounded' opening/entry to the tube for comfort, but just so happens to help with turtling. Other 3D printed designs like CherryKeeper have similar designs but to add an enhancement to what you already invested in, I'd try the KSD... Don't spend more than $15 on the set of 3! You can poke around the web and find them far cheaper and in whatever color you want than settling on something that you won't like paying too much for!
Good luck!

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Thanks for mentioning the options!
I think I'll pay more attention to the photo and size next time as I am not happy of what I picked for myself. I'd buy another but my wife is not really enthusiastic about so it will probably go to short time self play.

Reactions: AmvetSB

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Btw fixed. There are household items to help in replacement parts to help me in a shrinked version.

Reactions: AmvetSB

abhorsen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2020
Well, i would say some of your problems go away, mainly those related to finding a working chastity device. Some new problems will appear though, such as having a working chastity device, and therefore being unable to achieve an orgasm for extended periods of time :)
You need a PA-piercing - then all of your problems are away.

In my experience anti-pullout devices help some but I believe most people can pull the chastity device away from their body enough that they can pull their cock out. The only sure way that I've found to prevent this is to use a true chastity belt.

Reactions: fhadoran

Featured Threads

New Personals