Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
London
Kinks
Anal, bondage, breast torture, control, corruption, clit torture, degradation, denial, fisting, gagging, humiliation, insertion, JOI, masturbation, public (secret), pussy torture, pain (medium), rimming, spanking, and servitude.
Limits
Blood, bestiality, illegal, social suicide, pain (extreme), permanent.
Experience
Several years of long term online relationships built from Kinktalk and Getdare. Long term relationship in real life involving some kink aspects.

MrCorruptor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 12, 2019
London
Hello everyone! After a long hiatus away from Kinktalk, I’m returning and looking for a female slave with whom I can build a relationship. So, if you are female, 18 or above, and looking for a master, please do read on!

About Me:

I’m a 25 year old man who lives and works in London UK. I am a consultant in the city, and therefore a lot of my time is spent working. In my free time (later evenings in the week and weekends) I enjoy food, cooking, the theatre, books, and time spent in pubs/bars with friends.

I have been involved in kink as long as I have been seriously dating. Through Getdare/Kinktalk I have met a number of slaves with whom I have had long and enjoyable online relationships. In real life, I left a long term relationship last year with a woman who indulged my kink interests, but did not enjoy them to the extent which I did. This is much the reason for my return to the kink scene.

Kink is an important part of my life, and something I wish to explore more over time. I know there are many things I am still to learn about myself, and about others who enjoy this captivating interest. While not the most experienced dom, I have come to understand how safety and honesty make or break kink relationships, and this similarly crucial to my advert.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for an enthusiastic and committed woman who wants to explore a kink-focused relationship. Such a woman will share some of my kinks, although I am open to exploring anything within my limits. I would hope to work through a messenger for daily contact, before moving to phone or video chat in the middle to distant future.

At its absolute core, I am looking for a woman whom I can corrupt (hence the name, MrCorruptor). What do I mean by corrupt? I want to move you beyond the vanilla, beyond what is regarded as normal, and encourage your exploration of your depraved side. It is the taking and exploring of kinks in an intense and basal way which really drives me.

While kink is an important part of my life, I also want to meet someone who is interesting and exiting in the vanilla world too. A woman who shares my other interests and want to build a full and healthy relationship is something I crave. As such, while much of our talk will involve kink, I want to see explore the vanilla side of you too.

Kinks and limits:

I should preface this with, while the list below is where I am now, I am a dynamic person and my kinks and limits are always open to change. I am not scared of new things and want to explore (and corrupt). And please don’t think you need to match everything on my list, I have tried to give a broad picture of my interests.

Kinks:

Anal, bondage, breast torture, control, corruption, clit torture, degradation, denial, fisting, gagging, humiliation, insertion, JOI, masturbation, public (secret), pussy torture, pain (medium), rimming, spanking, and servitude.

Limits:

Blood, bestiality, illegal, social suicide, pain (extreme), permanent.

What you can expect:

An open and honest master who seeks to explore your kinky desires and the world of BDSM. I will be firm and fair, challenging and kind, and excited and empathetic. I hope to think that you will find someone who you genuinely love to talk to, and enjoy playing with. You can expect something long term, and a person you can grow to trust and feel safe with.

FAQ:

“I have a limit of pictures or videos. Will this still work?”

While I respect the need for privacy (which is important to me also), over time I will want to explore our relationship using pictures and videos. While I would never want you to do something that destroys your anonymity if you feel uncomfortable, I feel visual communication is important.

“Do you take men?”

While I would describe myself as heteroflexible, I am only interested in long term relationships with women.

“Would you be interested in switches?”

I certainly am! While I identify as a dom, I certainly do have certain interests that would typically be attributed to a sub/slave. However, I have limited interest in losing the dominance aspect of kink play.

“I have a busy work/life schedule. Is that okay?”

Certainly, I too have a busy life. As long as we regularly make time for each other, I can understand that sometimes our schedules just will not line up.

“I’m from the UK, will this ever go to real life?”

I certainly would be interested in meeting in real life eventually, if the relationship works out well and we are both local. However, this would be something in the distant future, after a long and stable relationship is built.

“You didn’t specify a body type or personality”

That was intentional. I am interested in and attracted to all of the shapes a body can hold. As for personality, I would love to get to talk to you and see if we click.

How we take this forward:

If you have made it this far, I hope my advert has whetted your appetite for more. If that is the case, I can be contacted either here or via email at [email protected].

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals