Male Dom Looking for subs

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
I like to humiliate dominate and punish, and also sometimes blackmail if you are into that
Limits
non

raybon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2020
Hello my name is Ray and I am a tough master who is looking for some slaves to humiliate and dominate online to have some fun

what I'm looking to find in a slave:
1- obey my orders without discussions (limits are known to everybody no need to worry)
2- do the punishment whenever I feel like punishing you!
3- respect your Master at all time he always comes first
4- willing to send pictures of the tasks I give you
IDC if you are a male or a female or a trans ill humiliate and dominate your ass

if you see your self worthy of this honor add me on kik : raydoms
I.E: I take this very seriously, I know the limits so I won't cross the red line I don't play games once you add me you are officially mine!
don't add me if:
- you expect respect
- you don't know what being a slave is like
- you don't get in the moment
- not into humiliation
- you don't like living your fantasy realistically from the first moment
- being into blackmail is a big plus !
I'm in charterer from the first second I don't waste time if you have questions ask them here.

thank you !

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello my name is Ray and I am a tough master who is looking for some slaves to humiliate and dominate online to have some fun

what I'm looking to find in a slave:
1- obey my orders without discussions (limits are known to everybody no need to worry)
2- do the punishment whenever I feel like punishing you!
3- respect your mistress at all time she always comes first
4- willing to send pictures of the tasks I give you
IDC if you are a male or a female or a trans ill humiliate and dominate your ass

if you see your self worthy of this honor add me on kik : raydoms
I.E: I take this very seriously, I know the limits so I won't cross the red line I don't play games once you add me you are officially mine!
don't add me if:
- you expect respect
- you don't know what being a slave is like
- you don't get in the moment
- not into humiliation
- you don't like living your fantasy realistically from the first moment
- being into blackmail is a big plus !
I'm in charterer from the first second I don't waste time if you have questions ask them here.

thank you !
Wait what?!!?!
3- respect your mistress at all time she always comes first .
lol um your profile is listed as straight male so either you half ass copy pasted someone else's post and forgot to change the gender or youre fake and just got busted.

Second this is written off of total fantasy, you have no consideration for negotiations or discussion? LOL far from a master or dom are you.
Also what is the "red line" you speak of?

2- do the punishment whenever I feel like punishing you! <<And this part. So a real dom doesnt just punish for fun. A punishment is only used if an agreed upon rule or expectation is violated. You saying youll do it as you please just means you have no clue as to what being a dom is about at all.

You sound like a catfish with the whole incorrect gender mix up, but even past that you need to get a mentor, do some actual research, and learn about the life before you come on a site blathering out this type nonsense thinking anyone is going to fall for it.

Either way several red flags for anyone considering this person. You should vet heavily with this one before investing too much effort.

Featured Threads

New Personals